13 | "Where is my Ishaan?"

----Chapter 13----

Please do vote and comment.

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go..

Sanjana Pov:

Where is my life going? What am I going to do now? I wiped my freely falling tears and decided to talk to him. I'm going to find out what's running in his stupid brain. I picked my phone and dialed his number. Be brave, Sanj. I thought and took a deep breath. I greeted him getting all my strength, all I got is a few seconds of silence from the other side. 

What, did he recognize my voice? Stop it yaar. Why would he recognize you? 

"Hello!! Could I ask who is talking from the other end?" I heard his voice. See, he didn't recognize you. My  subconscious mocked me.

"Sanjana" I replied him clearing my thoughts. And again he got muted. He might be shocked, I guess. Get straight to the point, Sanj. 

"Why are you doing this,Sidharth?" I asked him controlling my anger. My insides are burning like volcano. Why the hell did he agreed to this thing?

"I didn't get you, Miss" he said and it increased my temper. I just want to smash is head.

"Why did you agreed to the proposal?We both have some issues right then why?" I asked in one go.

"So you came to know about the proposal. What's your decision? huh? I think you might be flying in air after hearing it" he said and it broke my heart. What? Why? The person who decided to betrothed me doesn't love me then why will I fly in air? 

"What do you think of me? I'm not happy with this, Sidharth. I just hate you for everything" I said and I found my cheeks are getting wet.

"Then go and say no to this. We both can be free from this stupid thing" he said and this shocked me. Stupid thing? Marriage is not a stupid thing, Sid. Why can't he go and say no?

"I can't hurt my father, Sidharth. He is not well these days. I don't want to be a stress burden to him" I said thinking about my dad. 

"So your answer is yes right?" he asked. I don't have any strength to reply so I remained silent. What am I going to do? 

"Don't cry, Sanj. Don't cry. Go and say yes to this thing, Sanj. Let's deal with this, together. And I'm sorry for everything. I know it's too late but I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I should have explained you softly and nicely. I know you hate me but we have to do this together. Now good night. Go and sleep well" I heard his voice. Wait!! He just called me Sanj. And he asked me say YES. 

I don't know how to react to this thing. He surprised me today. I never expected this from him. He even apologized me. 

"Good night, Sidharth" I said and hung the call. I walked towards my room and laid on the bed. His words are still echoing in my ears. Why do you want me to say YES, Sid? Why did you agreed in the first place? Why?

"Go and say yes to this thing, Sanj. Let's deal with this, together" his words are still ringing in my ears. 

What are you going to do, Sanj? asked my brain. 

Don't know. I replied back. 

------------------------

Next day, I got ready and decided to go down. Papa will be waiting for my answer. You will not hurt him, Sanj. He is going through a lot these days. I thought and went down. I saw my dad in the hall. He looked at me and then smiled.