Chpater 5: The Pack Found Out

Aphmau's POV
"Eeeeeeeek!!! So Aphmau~senpai and Aaron~kun are a couple now?! THE SHIP IS SAILING!!!" Kawaii~chan squealed,

"WE HEARD APHMAU, AARON, AND COUPLE!!" Melissa jumped through the window, with the rest of the pack behind her.

"WHERE DID ALL THE WEREWOLVES COME FROM?!" Laurance yelled,

"WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM?!" Aaron exclaimed,

"Alpha! Is it true?! Are you and Aphmau mates?!" Daniel asked,

"D-Daniel! How did you all hear that conversation?!" Aaron asked,

"We were eavesdropping from outside." Maria stated,

"W-Well..." I trailed off, as Aaron put his arm around me,

"Y-Yeah..." I said,

"OOOH!!! I SEE THE MARK! I SEE THE MARK!!" Diana exclaimed, pointing at my neck, I blushed and covered the red crescent moon shape with my hand. Aaron did the same with his.

"Oh come on!! I wanna see!" Dottie exclaimed, trying to pry my hands off.

"Dottie!" I turned an even deeper red,

"What, in the name of Irene, is going on?" Travis asked,

"THEY MARKED EACH OTHER?! EEEEEEEE!!!" Kawaii~chan started helping Dottie move my hand.

"Holy Irene!! You guys are crazy!!" Ein exclaimed, coming in through the window, "I know you hardcore ship them, but is trampling me really necessary?!" He was covered in bruises, and had a black eye.

"Sorry Ein! Their just SOOO cute!!" Melissa cheered,

"I'm with Ein on this one." Ken sighed,

"Well, you gotta admit, Alpha and Aphmau do make a cute couple." Ein admitted.

"E-Ein!!" I blushed even harder.

"Uh... I gotta... go feed my cat." Aaron said,

"You TRAITOR!! Don't leave me for the pack!!" I exclaimed teasingly,

"Sorry, can't hear you over Kawaii~chan's fangirling!" Aaron said, heading to the door,

"I'M GETTING WITH LAURANCE THEN!!" I yelled,

"Really?! Laurance exclaimed,

"No." I told him,

"Awww..." Laurance sighed,

"Heh, you can come too if you really want.~" Aaron said, helping me off the couch,

"Yeah, I think I will. Sorry guys!" I waved as Aaron led me upstairs. The girls (aside from Katelyn) fangirling could be heard throughout town.

Aaron pulled me into his room, or, our room, and pulled me with him onto the bed, on his lap.

From this point until I say, comments section is fangirls only.

He started to kiss my neck, making me bite my lip. He nibbled up and down, causing me to moan quietly,

"Shh... there are people downstairs Luna.~" he whispered in my ear,

"S-Sorry... Alpha..." I mumbled, blushing a deep crimson. I felt him smirk against my neck, and he continued what he was doing before. He layed down, pulling me with him. As I snuggled into him, and he continued to kiss me. He started biting me, gently, being careful not to hurt me. Aaron smirked, and covered my mouth with his hand as I failed at being quiet. My heart pounded, and he stopped.

"Why are you scared?" He asked, I forgot werewolves could smell fear. I didn't reply,

"Aphmau... you know I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered, his hot breath tickling my ear. I nodded, and released a breath I didn't realize I had been holding. He turned me around, so I could look into his eyes. His, beautiful, black eyes, that shined all the time. A void of love and care for me to get lost in. I didn't even realize he was pulling me towards him, until our foreheads met, and he kissed me. I kissed him back. It was slow and gentle at first. When we pulled away for air, he stared at me, and his eyes were filled with something I hadn't seen at first...

lust.

He kissed me again, rougher this time. I melted into him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer, as he wrapped his arms around my waist and did the same. My attention span became blurry, I was falling into a trance from him.

Okay you don't have to fangirl anymore

The door burst open suddenly,

"AARON AND APHMAU I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET THOSE WEREWOLVES OUT I- Oh..." Katelyn stared at us. I sat up quickly, and threw a pillow at her,

"GET OUT!!" I yelled,

"Okay but-"

"Alpha! The pack is raiding your fridge!!" Ein appeared next to Katelyn, then he got a lenny face.

"Oops! Am I interrupting something?~" he teased,

"EIN GET OUT!!!" Aaron yelled, "TELL THE PACK TO GO HOME!!"

"Got it Alpha!!" Ein ran off,

"MAKE SURE YOU USE PROTECTION!! Oh! AND TRAVIS AND I ARE LEAVING WITH THE OTHERS!!" Katelyn yelled, running away, leaving me a blushing mess.

Aaron stood up, and pulled me up with him. He went and closed the door, locking it. My heart fluttered and sped up,

"A-Aaron?" I asked nervously, as he walked towards me.

Back to fangirls only comments, sorry!
Aaron's POV
She backed away as I moved towards her. She was scared, I could smell it, with my ears and tail showing. Hers popped out, and her tail curled around herself protectively. She hit the wall as I made it to her.

"A-Aaron?... W-What-"

"Shh..." I put my finger on her lips,

"You know I won't hurt you Luna.~" I whispered to her. "Right?..."

She nodded,

"Right?" I prompted, she tensed,

"R-Right Alpha..." she mumbled, I smirked and grabbed her wrists, pinning her to the wall.

"Now... where were we?~" I kissed her again, moving her wrists together above her head, and holding them in one hand, while wrapping the other around her waist and kissing her forehead. I knew my eyes were red, but I didn't care. My Luna was the only other person here, and she's a werewolf. I won't hurt her. I held her close to me, and she went limp. All trace of her fear gone, as she leaned into me. I scooped her up, into my arms, and jumped into the bed with her. Her eyes were closed, she didn't say anything. So I just kissed her. Nothing more, after all, we had just gotten together, even if it was forever.

"A-Aaron..." she moaned quietly, glancing away as her cheeks turned a rosey red. I chuckled, and she attempted to glare at me as I kissed her.

"Aphmau..." I said quietly,

"Hmm?" She asked,

"My Luna..."

She nodded, a little proudly, and I pulled her closer. It was becoming morning, as the nighttime stars faded away, leaving me to watch her glow in the sunlight.

Oksy fangirling is no longer mans