Chapter 8: The Ro'Meave Family

Aaron's POV
"Come on Zane! Just once?!" Aphmau begged.

"No! I'm not singing! You can't make me!" He crossed her arms.

"Come on Zuzu! Plleeeaaasssee?!" Zianna begged.

Before you ask, Aphmau invited the Ro'Meave's over for Karoke. It's me, Aphmau, Zianna, Garte, Zane, and Vlyad since he was in town.

"UGGGHHH!! Fine!" Zane stood up and snatched the mic from Aphmau.

"Yay!" Aphmau and Zianna cheered.

"I can't wait son!" Garte smiled. Ever since Garroth was arrested, he's been a lot nicer to Zane and Vlyad. Zane went up and selected the song.

Song: Faster Car (Cover by Kestin/Lucariosklaw/Zane/Dante/Eric)
Original Artist: Loving Caliber

Afterward, everyone stared at him.

"What?" He asked.

"OH MY IRENE ZANE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD SING!!!" Aphmau screamed. Thank Irene my wolf ears and tail weren't out.

"Wow! Zane, bro I didn't know you sounded so good!" Vlyad exclaimed.

"Good job son!" Garte clapped, smiling widely.

"OH! ZUZU! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD SING SO WELL!" Zianna screamed.

"Huh? Oh, meh. I'm not that good." He put the microphone down and went to sit down.

"Don't be modest, you know they'll just scream until you agree." I told him. He was a slight shade of pink, and looked surprised that people liked his singing.

"Seriously though, that was great." He nodded and sat down.

"Whatever." He muttered.

"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I GRAB MY CHANCLA!!!" Did I mention Sylvanna was here too?

"MRS APHMAU~SENPAI'S MOM!! CALM DOWN!!" And Kawaii~chan?

"Should we go see what's going on?" I asked.

"Kawaii~chan!" Zane was already halfway up the stairs. Yes we're in the basement, it was the best place to fit everyone.

"Oh no..." Aphmau sighed and followed him. I followed her, with the others behind me. Sylvanna was fuming at someone at the door. You could practically see the smoke coming out of her ears. Kawaii~chan's tail was stiff, and her ears were sticking straight up, meaning she also wasn't happy, but she was desperately trying to stop Sylvanna from killing whoever was there.

"Woah! Calm down there gurlfriend!" Zianna ran up to them, and gasped, covering her mouth. Zane ran over, and stopped dead. Aphmau and I joined them. Aphmau's ears and tail popped out, and her scent of fear increased. My ears and tail popped out, and the rush of power into my face, told my eyes had turned red. I closed them, and heard someone marching forward.

"You. Damned. Idiot. Of. A. Brother." Zane growled.

Then a slap sounded.

Aphmau's POV
Garroth stumbled back.

"HOW DARE YOU COME BACK, AFTER WHAT YOU DID!!" Zane yelled, lowering his hand. Aaron's eyes were closed. I took his bandanna out of my pocket, and gave it to him. He wrapped it around his eyes, and walked forward. I grabbed his hand, and followed him.