Chapter 11: Lucinda, Kim, and Ghost

Aphmau's POV
I groaned, and got up to get the phone as it started ringing.

"What are you complaining about?" Aaron asked, pausing the show.

"The phone is interrupting the anime!" I complained, picking it up and pressing talk, putting it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Aphmau!" LUCINDA?!

"Lucinda?! Oh my Irene, long time no speak!" I exclaimed.

"I know right! Anyway, I'm calling to let you know, that Kim and I moving back onto Mystreet!" Lucinda cheered.

"YES!! I can't wait to see you again! It's been too long!" I did a little happy dance, with my tail swishing around happily.

"Same! Also, we heard about Garroth." She said, serious now, "I'm hoping for a little more explanation on what's going on." My face and mood fell.

"Can we... talk more when you get here? That's a little... bit of a touchy subject." I laughed nervously.

"Well, that's fine since we just pulled onto the street." Lucinda replied.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah!" She chirped.

"AARON! LUCINDA AND KIM ARE HERE! LET'S GO!" I yelled.

"Wait-" I didn't give him time to protest, grabbing his hand and pulling him outside. A car drove past us, and then backed up and the front passenger window rolled down. A woman with long, wavy orange hair stuck her head out. She had sparkling red eyes, and smiled when she saw us.

"Aphmau! Aaron!" Lucinda exclaimed, waving. I pulled Aaron up to them.

"Lucinda! I missed you!" I hugged her, or tried to. She pushed me away, and opened the door, allowing me to hug her properly.

"Aphmau! I missed you to! And you Aaron." She smiled at him as I pulled away. He waved.

"Good to see you again." He said, smiling a little.

"APHMAU!" I got tackled to the ground by a blueberry.

"Who's in the car?! Is it Garroth?! I swear-"

"Katelyn! Your being paranoid!" Travis ran up behind her, pulling her off of me.

"Katelyn? Travis?" Lucinda asked. I could hear Kim laughing in the driver's seat.

"LUCINDA?!" Katelyn yelled.

"Lucinda? Hey!" Travis grinned.

"LUCINDA!" Katelyn tackled her in a hug.

"Why is Katelyn tackling everyone today?" Aaron asked.

"She saw you talking to people here, and got paranoid about Garroth being in the car. As for Lucinda, she's just really happy." Travis replied. Lucinda got out of the car, as Katelyn pulled away.

"I'm going to head to the house." Kim said, "I'll be back in a minute."

"Alright Kim." Lucinda replied, closing the door and waving, as Kim drove away to the house across from Katelyn and Travis. She parked, and got out, jogging back over to us.

"Hiya!" She smiled, stopping next to Lucinda.

"KIM!" Katelyn and I hugged her.

"Can't... breath!..." Kim gasped. We both pulled away. Travis started laughing at us, and Katelyn smacked him.

"OW! Okay, I'm sorry!" Travis held his shoulder, which now had a large bump.

"Hmph." Katelyn huffed.