Chapter 22: Worst. Idea. Ever.

Aaron's POV
The door bursts open suddenly, startling everyone awake.

"AARON!" Laurence yells.

"Ah! Holy Irene Laurence, what is it?" Aphmau exclaims, jumping a little.

"ME AND THE GUYS HAVE ALL COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU ARE UNDER TOO MUCH STRESS!" He yells, "THEREFORE! YOU ARE COMING WITH US TO THE BAR!"

"Uh... I don't drink." I say nervously.

"Nonsense! You need to let loose man!" He pulls me up, and drags me to the door. I pull away quickly.

"Wait, you taking Dad to a bar? When he and Mom have 4 kids to take care of?" Taiya asks.

"Well, to be fair, we can take care of ourselves. I'm more worried about Arnoux and Ameri..." Kaiya says.

"Honestly... Laurence has a point though, and we can always ask Lucinda and Kim to watch you 4." Aphmau says.

"See?! Aphmau agrees! Now let's go!" Laurence cheers, dragging me outside. Travis, Zane, Vylad, Blaze, Daniel, Rilen, Ein, and Ken are all in the car. Ken is driving, and Ein is next him.

"We're the designated drivers." Ein explains, "Last time I drank, I started a fight with Blaze, Daniel, and Rilen..."

"Diana would kill me if I got drunk." Ken says, "Apparently I almost got arrested for trash talking the government last time. Which just proves how bad they are."

"I'm starting to think you and Diana have a thing going on, if you know what I mean." Travis wiggles his eyebrows at Ken, who snorts.

"Never in a million years Travis. Never in a million years."

Then they started driving.

When we got there, music was playing loudly, and people were singing along horribly. Ken and Ein said they would wait in the car.

"How long are we going to be here?" I ask Zane.

"Probably a couple hours. Just roll with it for now. You don't have to get drunk." He replies.

"Geez... good thing I have a high alcohol tolerance..." I mutter.

~15 minutes later~

3rd Person POV
Laurence, Blaze, Travis, Daniel, and Rilen are already drunk, and shouting random memes.

"DO U KNO DA WAE?!" Daniel yells.

"CARL THAT KILLS PEOPLE!" Blaze shouts at Zane, who gets extremely confused by this.

"I'm starting to regret this." Vylad sighs, sitting next to Aaron, who is still nursing his first drink.

"You think?" Aaron asks, taking a sip.

"I'M LONELY!" Rilen yells.

"I'M SO LONELY!" Daniel screams.

"I HAVE NOBODY!" Laurence cries.

"TO CALL MY OWN!" Blaze finishes.

"BULL*bork* BLAZE! I SAW YOU MAKING OUT WITH DOTTIE LAST NIGHT!" Daniel yells.

Rilen gasps.

"BLAZE! HOW DARE YOU MAKE OUT WITH OUR SISTER!" He yells.

Daniel and Rilen start chasing Blaze around the bar.

Laurence starts flirting with people.

Zane moves over to Vylad and Aaron.

"Why did I agree to this?..." he grumbles.

"I dunno why any of us agreed to this." Aaron sighs.

"I did not come out of the hospital for this..." Vylad grumbles.

"Yeah I'm done." Zane pushes his drink away. Laurence grabs it a chugs it.

"I'm sticking with water." Vylad says, drinking some.

"I have a high tolerance. Trust me, I'm not getting drunk when I have Aph and 4 kids at home." Aaron sighs.

~1 hour later~

Zane and Vylad went out to the car, getting tired of all the yelling.

Karaoke has started, and Daniel and Rilen are currently singing.

Or trying to sing.

Laurence is passed out on the counter.

Blaze is yelling random things. Mostly memes.

Aaron is on his 3rd drink, and starting to think it's time to go home.

"Uh, maybe we should go now..." he says to Blaze.

"Ahhhh come onnnn Alllppphhaaa!" Blaze slurs, "Just another hour!"

Aaron sighs, and leaves it alone for now.

~3 hours later~

Aaron sighs, lowering his head as he starts to get dizzy.

Everyone else is passed out now.

Ken, Zane, and Ein come in, and help Aaron carry them out to the car.

"You okay?" Zane asks, seeing Aaron holding his head.

"Ugh... just a little dizzy." Aaron replies,  not thinking straight. Zane nods, and carries Laurence into his house with Vylad's help.

"Heeeeyyyy Katelyn!" Travis slurs, as Katelyn helps him out of the car.

"Shut up Travis, your obviously drunk." Katelyn groans, helping him inside.

"You sure your okay?" Ein asks, while Aaron is getting out.

"I'm fine, just a little tipsy I think..." Aaron sighs. Ein nods, and Ken drives away with the other three werewolves still passed out.

Aphmau's POV
It's late at night when Aaron comes home. Taiya and Kaiya took Arnoux and Ameri to Lucinda and Kim's at my request. Mostly because I know how insistent the boys can be, and if they're going to a bar, they will definitely make Aaron drink.

The door opens, and he stumbles in. I stand up quickly, and go to steady him.

"Whoa there, you okay?" I ask him gently, closing the door.

"I'm fine Babe... just dizzy..." he sighs, stumbling again. I lead him to the couch and set him down. He stumbles again, but falls on top of me, pinning me to the couch.

My face heats up, and he smirks.

"Heh... your so cute Luna..." he murmurs, leaning down and nipping at my nose.

Oh Irene, I think my face is melting.

"Aaron, let's get some sleep..." I tell him. He pulls away, nodding, and we go up to our room, falling asleep together.

♡•♡•♡

I wake up, and look around groggily. Then my eyes widen, and I'm wide awake and alert.

This isn't our bedroom.