Final

"KAWAII~CHAN!"

The meif'wa girl looks outside her window. to see the group running towards her. She opens the door to greet them.

"Hey! Did you-"

She's cut off by Zane.

"We need to see your family!" He exclaims.

She's puzzled. Her sister, Nell, had showed up not long ago, and was in the dining room.

"What's wrong? Where is-"

"No time to explain! We. Need. To. See. Your. Family!" Zane insists.

"Um... alright." She lets everyone inside, and calls her sister.

"Nell~chan! Some of my friends want to see you!"

"What's wrong?" A smaller meif'wa girl comes out of the dining room, with the same pink hair, black fur, and gold eyes as Nana.

"WHERE IS THE LAB?!" Zane exclaims.

Kawaii~chan notices that he was the only person who came inside. She looks out the window, to see everyone else holding back Aaron and Travis.

"What lab?" Nell puts on a confused look that Kawaii~chan knows is fake.

"Don't play dumb with me! You and your family work for the Guardian Forces!" Zane snaps.

"Zane, what's wrong?" Nana asks.

"The Ishida family is working at a deserted laboratory, on new test subjects from Michael!" Zane tells her.

"I know that, Nell told me." She replies, tilting her head.

"The new test subjects are Aphmau, Katelyn, Kaiya, and Taiya!" Zane says, glaring at Nell.

"How did you find out about that?!" Nell snaps, glaring right back at Zane.

"Aphmau, is engaged to the Ultima, Kaiya and Taiya are her adopted daughters, and Katelyn is her best friend and half-sister! Unless you want an angry Ultima, and Katelyn's angry boyfriend to come in here and tear you apart, I suggest you tell us where your lab is!" Zane growls.

Nell's eyes widen. Then she closes them.

"Nana knows where it is. I need to call Mom and tell her about this." She starts to pull a cellphone out of her pocket, which Zane snatches and throws to the side.

Nell hisses at him.

"Okay! Yes, I know where the lab is Zane, Nell, don't freak out." Nana steps between them, hoping to stop a fight.

"Don't freak out?! Nana, I'm pretty sure I'm about to die here!" Nell snaps.

"Your not going to die! Your going to help me bring the others there!" Nana says.

Nell sighs in relief.

"Who's coming?" She asks.

"Me, you, Nana, Aaron, and Travis. Arnoux and Ameri are going to be dropped off at Sylvanna's." Zane replies.

They both nod.

They all go outside.

"Everyone, this is Nell! Kawaii~chan's sister, who is going to help us get to the lab." Zane says.

Aaron and Travis calm down a little, and nod. Aaron's bandanna is tied over his eyes.

That's when Melissa notices.

"Wait, where's Ein?"

♡•♡•♡•♡

"Oof!"

A loud thump causes everyone's heads to shoot up.

"Who's there?!" Katelyn calls.

"Hi!" A familiar werewolf, with a pale blue streak across his black-blue bangs and blue ears and a tail, pops up from the boxes.

"Ein?!" Aphmau exclaims, "What are you doing here?!"

"May or may not have hidden in these boxes while they were being boarded onto the plane."  He replies, grinning stupidly.

"You idiot! What if someone catches you?!" Taiya exclaims.

"As far as I can tell, meif'was don't have the same sense of smell as werewolves." Ein replies.

"That's true... do you know where we are?" Kaiya asks.

Ein climbs out from the boxes, and goes to the window.

"A mountain range." He says.

"That's helpful." Katelyn grumbles.

"Any particular mountain range?" Taiya asks.

"Uh... looks like the Rockies." He replies.

"So we're in Canada." Kaiya says.

"Apparently." He sighs.

The boxes shifted suddenly, and Ein fell over with a yelp.

The plane shifted into a dive, and boxes fall on top of him.

Then the plane stopped moving.

~I promise I'll make a sequel