"I Want People To Tremble When They See Me" - Sebastian Vettel

Requested by; MariGraceRose

Prompt; 1 - "I want people to tremble when they see me." "And I want some coffee sweetheart, and let me tell you, only one of these wishes is gonna be coming true."

Note; I wasn't sure how to end it and I'm very bad at writing fluff.

••••

You step into the apartment you and Sebastian shared and slam the door closed behind you letting out a sigh, Sebastian looks around the corner from the kitchen.

"Tough day?" Sebastian asks, you nod your head walking towards the kitchen. "Tell me what happened."

"It's just.. ugh!" You say while sitting down at the table. "Some days I want people to tremble when they see me, especially after a day like today." You say.

"Was it that bad?" Sebastian asks, he nods his head. "Do you want a cup of coffee?" He asks.

"I just told you I want people to tremble when they see me." You say.

"And I want some coffee sweetheart, and let me tell you, only one of these wishes is gonna be coming true." Sebastian says, you couldn't help but break a smile. "So, do you want a cup?"

"Yeah.. yeah, sure." You say, Sebastian nods his head and fills the kettle with water.

"So.. who made you this mad?" Sebastian asks.

"The people at my work.. they can be so infuriating." You say, he nods his head while preparing the coffee cups. "I have to do everything for them because they're either too lazy or they don't know how to do it, when I was just starting out nobody wanted to help me.."

"Nobody is going to tremble when they see you, Liebe." Sebastian says. "You're too adorable to be feared."

"I am not." You say.

"You're also too nice and that is what I love about you.." Sebastian says. "But sometimes other people take advantage of that.."

"I want those people to tremble me." You say, Sebastian chuckles while turning around to look at you.

"All right." Sebastian says. "How about we go and cuddle, so you can forget those kinda people."

"I would like that." You say.

"I'll meet you in the bedroom with our coffee in a moment." Sebastian says, you nod your head getting up from the chair.

"Thank you." You say, Sebastian gives you a smile.

"It's my job to make you forget about your bad days." Sebastian says, you smile and walk out of the kitchen towards the bedroom, you step into the bedroom and take off your shoes and took off your work clothes and got into something much more comfortable, Sebastian walks into the bedroom carrying to cups as you pull one of his t-shirts over your head. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look with my clothes on."

"A few times, yes." You say walking towards the bed.

"Then one more time shouldn't make a difference." Sebastian says placing the cups of coffee on his bedside table, you lay down on the bed. "You look absolutely breathtaking in my shirt."

"Thank you." You say, Sebastian lays down next to you and pulls you closer to him, you lay your head on his chest and lay your arm across his torso, you lay your leg over one of his legs.

"You don't have to thank me, I only speak the truth." Sebastian says wrapping his arm around you pulling you tight against him. "Do you want me to turn the tv on?"

"No.. I prefer the silence." You say.

"okay." Sebastian says, the two of you laid in silence, you could feel Seb sometimes reaching for his coffee to take a sip from it, but other than that it was silent and relaxing, you almost forgot about the day you had. "Your coffee is getting cold." Sebastian says.

"Oh, right." You say pushing yourself up a little, you reach over him to his bedside and grab your cup. "Thank you." You say sitting up on the bed. "For the coffee and the cuddling."

"I don't mind, Liebe.. I love having you close to me, my arms wrapped around you." Sebastian says as you take a sip of your coffee. "And I do mean I love having you wrapped in my arms, next to me or underneath me, even on top of me." Sebastian says, you look back at him as a wide smile grows.

"My gosh, is that what's on your mind?" You ask. "You horny German." You say jokingly.

"I can't help myself, you're just so beautiful." Sebastian says.

"Sweet talk will get you anything from me." You say. "Especially now."

"Well then.. have I mention how breathtaking you are in my shirt?" Sebastian asks, you giggle softly.

"Yeah.. just earlier." You say. "But I really don't mind hearing it again."

"Good.. Because I'm always going to remind you." Sebastian says sitting up also. "You're absolutely beautiful.." Sebastian says leaning closer, he brushes his lips against yours.

"Can I at least finish my coffee?" You whisper when you separated from the kiss, Sebastian gives a chuckle.

"I guess I can allow you to do so." Sebastian says, you softly laugh.

"Thanks." You say.

"Just don't take too long." Sebastian says, you shake your head while laughing.

"I can try my best, but I promise nothing."

••••

Total Word Count; 810