"Oh How Convenient, Some Mistletoe." - Daniel Ricciardo

Requested by; VETTEL_5

Request; Can you do this with Daniel Ricciardo, please! 😊

Prompt; F4- "Oh how convenient, some mistletoe"

••••

"Okay, you need to hang one above our bedroom door," Daniel says watching (Y/n) putting mistletoe up in the kitchen doorway.

"And why would I do that?" (Y/n) asks.

"Because it's a great idea!" Daniel says, (Y/n) steps off the step ladder and takes out another piece of mistletoe.

"Fine, bring the ladder." (Y/n) says and makes her way to their shared bedroom, a giant smirk covers Daniel's face.

"Yes," Daniel says picking up the step ladder, he follows (Y/n) to their bedroom and puts it down in front of the door, (Y/n) pulls the ladder into their bedroom and steps up.

"Dan, baby, can you bring me the knife and a hook so I can put it up?" (Y/n) asks.

"Sure thing," Daniel says and rushes back to the kitchen, he returns with the sharp-pointed knife and a hook in his hands. "Want me to do it?"

"No, I got it." (Y/n) says taking the knife from him and hands him the mistletoe, she makes a small hole using the point of the knife and screws the hook into the wall. "Mistletoe." (Y/n) says holding her hand out, Daniel gives her the mistletoe and she hangs it up. "There, happy?" (Y/n) asks while stepping down from the ladder, Daniel pulls the ladder out of the room and moves it to the side.

"Absolutely, I should thank you," Daniel says. "Oh how convenient, some mistletoe," Daniel says proudly of himself.

"Really?" (Y/n) asks with a smile on her lips. "Are you being serious right now?"

"I'm serious," Daniel says. "Now let me give you a kiss," Daniel says while leaning in.

"Nope, we need to finish around the house." (Y/n) says causing Daniel to let out a groan.

"The house can wait!" Daniel whines. "I can't."

"You can." (Y/n) says, Daniel lets out a huff before picking (Y/n) up and carrying her to the bed. "Daniel, Dan, haha." (Y/n) laughs.

"I want my kiss," Daniel says while laying her down on the bed.

"Fine, okay, I'll give you a kiss." (Y/n) says.

"Finally," Daniel says and leans down, he softly kisses her but things quickly heat up as the kiss turned into a makeup session.

"We've got to stop." (Y/n) mumbles as Daniel kisses down her neck.

"Are you going to stop me?" Daniel asks as his hands run up her shirt, his thumbs rub her nipples.

"Absolutely not." (Y/n) says feeling heat rushing through her veins, Daniel felt himself become hard at the thought of seeing her naked and being in complete bliss, hearing her moaning or even screaming his name.

"Good, because I wasn't planning on stopping," Daniel says beginning to remove her shirt.