Max Verstappen - I Just Walked Into Our Bedroom...

Requested by; Littlemissunnoticed

Request; This with Max pls ❤️❤️

Scenario; E3- I just walked into our bedroom and you were waiting in nothing but a ribbon wrapped around your neck.

••••

"(Y/n), I'm back!" Max calls out, he had a spent the morning and afternoon with his friends not knowing how much (Y/n) was aching for him. "(Y/n)?" Max calls out.

"Bedroom!" (Y/n) replies, Max walks up the stairs and down the hall to their bedroom and heard quick movements.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Max asks, he opens the door and freezes in his spot seeing (Y/n) in front of him.

"I uh um." Max stutters not sure what to say, (Y/n) stood in front of him completely naked with only a ribbon wrapped around her neck, he could feel himself getting hard just looking at her beautiful nude body, fuck am I interrupting something? Max thinks to himself. "What's going on? Why are you naked in our bedroom? Not that I mind, but with only a ribbon around your neck, what's going on?" Max asks once he was able to find his voice.

"Well, I'm your Christmas present." (Y/n) says.

"Oh, I like where this is going," Max says taking a few steps closer to her, pushing the bedroom door closed behind him. "Aren't you cold?" Max asks seeing her erect nipples

"Very much, so why don't you come and heat me up?" (Y/n) suggests, Max reaches for her hand and pulls her closer to him and against his body, wrapping his arms around her.

"With pleasure," Max says, his lips brush against her while one of his hands move down to her ass and caresses her ass squeezing it, he kisses down her neck bringing his hands to the front of her body while tracing her skin, his hands travel upwards to her breast, his thumb rubs over her hard nipple. "How long have you been waiting?" Max asks as his fingers continue working on her nipples.

"Not long, when I heard you enter, I got undressed." (Y/n) says. "The ribbon has been around my neck for a lot longer."

"Mhm," Max responds as his hand massaged her breast. "Get on the bed." Max orders halting his movement.

"Yes, Sir. (Y/n) says and makes her way to the bed and lays down, Max felt his dick twitch at the word 'Sir', Max pulls his shirt off and crawls on the bed between her legs pushing them apart, the cold air hits her soaking clit.

"How long have you been thinking about this?" Max asks sensing something, she used something, fingers or toys. Max thought to himself.

"Ever since this morning." (Y/n) answers truthfully. "I couldn't stop thinking about might happen when you got back."

"You're so wet." Max states pressing his finger against her clit, Uh oh, (Y/n) thought to herself., he looks up at her and she stares back at him "Did you use anything? Perhaps your fingers?" Max asks and slowly circled his finger around her clit. "Or perhaps you used your toys that you try so hard to hide from me," Max says, she looks away from him causing a smirk to form on MAx's lips. "What did you use, Princess?" Max asks, (Y/n) stays silent. "What did you use?" Max asks removing his finger from her, causing her to whimper. "The sooner you answer me, the sooner you can get what you want." He says, her eyes travel to her underwear drawer. "I see," Max says looking at the underwear drawer.

Max got up from the bed and made his way to the drawer and pulls the drawer below her underwear open and takes out some scarfs, (Y/n) watches his every movement wondering what he was thinking, he makes his way back to the bed and ties her wrists together, he then ties one of her legs to one of the bedposts and the other leg to the other bedpost.

"What are you going to do?" (Y/n) finally asks.

"Whatever I want, Princess," Max says while getting up from the bed. "You didn't wait for me," Max states while walking back to the drawer he was at just moments ago, he pulls open her underwear drawer and takes out a vibrator, (Y/n) could feel herself become more excited.

"I usually don't like using toys, because I'm enough," Max says and makes his way back to the bed, he places one knee on the bed between her legs. "So consider this as some sort of punishment," Max says, he presses the on button causing the small toy to vibrate to live. "Oh... and one more thing, don't cum until I tell you to."