Max Verstappen - What Did You Just Say? - Soulmate AU

Requested by; Anon.

Request; Hello! I love your writing so much. I was wondering if I could get a soulmate au (preferably D1) with Max Verstappen, maybe reader is a friend of Alex Albon's and she hears Max say something about the car and those are the words on her arm? Thank you 💕

AU; D1- Soulmate AU - Tattoo Of The First Words To Each Other.

Alex and (Y/n) have been friends for years and Alex decided to invite her to the Singapore GP while waiting for FP3 to begin later, Alex and (Y/n) were talking when (Y/n) heard something behind her being said, she quickly shushes Alex and lifts he...

Alex and (Y/n) have been friends for years and Alex decided to invite her to the Singapore GP while waiting for FP3 to begin later, Alex and (Y/n) were talking when (Y/n) heard something behind her being said, she quickly shushes Alex and lifts her arm and reads the exact same words she had just heard on her arm.

"Okay, what? what's going on?" Alex says, (Y/n)'s eyes were wide as she looks up from her arm.

"Alex... shit, it's him." (Y/n) says, she was shocked.

"Him, who? What are you on about?" Alex asks, still confused why she shushes him and why she was freaking out at the moment.

"Max, it's Max, he just said these words." (Y/n) says, showing her arm to him, Alex reads the words before looking past (Y/n).

"What did you just say, Max?" Alex asks loudly, making sure Max heard him, Max turns to look at Alex and (Y/n).

"The car feels good, it just needs some tweaks," Max says, Alex reads each word on (Y/n)'s arm as Max spoke.

"Oh, okay, that's great," Alex says, not really wanting to know how the car felt, Max, turns back to his mechanics.

"What the fuck do I do?" (Y/n) asks, she was freaking out.

"I don't know!" Alex says. "You should tell him," Alex suggests.

"What? no fucking way, are you mad?" (Y/n) asks.

"Hey, uh Max?" Alex calls out, Max turns around to look at Alex once again.

"Hm?" Max hums in response.

"Alex, what the fuck?" (Y/n) harshly whispers at him.

"Can you uh, come here for a second?" Alex asks, Max excuses himself from him mechanics and makes his way towards Alex and (Y/n).

"Yea?" Max asks, wanting to know why he was called over.

"Can you uh, read this?" Alex asks, pushing (Y/n)'s arm towards Max, Max looks at her arm in confusion until he started reading.

"The car feels good, it just needs some tweaks." Max reads out loud. "Wait... I just—" Mac cuts himself off and looks at (Y/n), (Y/n) bites her lip in nervousness and avoids eye contact with him. "What's your name?" He asks, (Y/n) looks everywhere but at him.

"I uh, um, It's uh— I need something to drink, is anyone else thirsty?" (Y/n) asks, Max releases (Y/n)'s arm and rolls up the sleeve from his jacket and reads those exact words.

"It's you..." Max states he had finally found his soulmate.

"Me?" (Y/n) says, not sure how she should react, she just found her soulmate and he just so happen to be Max freaking Verstappen.

"Max, meet one of my closest friends, (Y/n)," Alex says. "Excuse me for a moment," Alex says, quickly walking away from them.