"You Have To Get Out Of Bed You Know." - Lando Norris

Requested by; MilkeyboiLando

Request; Soft with landoo?? Xxx

Prompt; A8- "You have to get out of bed you know."

Note; Do you guys prefer (Y/n) or [Name]? anyway, I hope you like it.

Pulling the bed coverings closer to herself to keep the warmth in and the cold out, the soft firm bed was keeping [Name] and Lando from leaving it but they both knew at some point they would have to leave but, Lando props himself up on his elbows ...

Pulling the bed coverings closer to herself to keep the warmth in and the cold out, the soft firm bed was keeping [Name] and Lando from leaving it but they both knew at some point they would have to leave but, Lando props himself up on his elbows and looks at the woman lying next to him, he sleepily smiles to himself admiring her.

"What are you staring at?" [Name] sleepily asks, her back was facing him and the cold air was creeping in between the covers. "You're letting the cold air get in."

"It's not that cold, is it?" Lando asks, [Name] turns her body so she could look at him.

"It is cold." [Name] mumbles, she lets out a yawn and rubs her eyes. "What's the time?" She asks hoping it was still early enough so they wouldn't have to get up.

"I uh, let me check," Lando says while lying down on his back and reaches for his phone on the nightstand, he taps the screen causing it to light up. "Before eight."

"Eight? ugh." [Name] groans, Lando turns back to her. "Dammit." [Name] softly says while sitting up.

"Where are you going?" Lando asks. "We don't have to get up."

"If I remember correctly, you have to be at the factory at 10." [Name] says. "And I have to meet [Friend Name] for lunch."

"That's hours away, don't go," Lando says almost whining, [Name] smiles and looks over her shoulder at Lando. "Just for a few more minutes." [Name] could swear she saw him pout.

"Just a few more minutes." [Name] says while lying back down, Lando gives her a smile and wraps an arm around her.

"Just a few minutes," Lando says, the warmth from Lando quickly made [Name] feel at home in his arms and she quickly relaxed and closed her eyes. "Are you going to fall asleep again?" Lando softly asks.

"Mhmm... I just might." [Name] says. "It's too comfortable to leave," she whispers, Lando moves closer to her making her extend her arm to run her fingers through his hair.

"You're making me sleepy," Lando says causing [Name] to give him a sleepy side smile. "That's it, I'm calling in sick or something."

"Okay... Okay, I'll stop." [Name] says moving her hand away from his hair.

"I didn't say you could stop," Lando says propping himself up on his elbow, his gaze falls on her face.

"We have to get up." [Name] says taking in a deep breath before letting out a long sigh. "What do you want for breakfast?" [Name] asks trying to sit up but with Lando's arm still over her torso, she found it difficult.

"No, don't get up," Lando says. "Please."

"Lando... we have to." [Name] says. "We have places to be." [Name] says causing Lando to let out a groan of annoyance.

"Or we could stay right here," Lando says, [Name] turns her head to look at him.

"That does sound nice, but we have to get up." [Name] says. "You have to get out of bed you know."

"I don't have too," Lando says.

"So you're not going to the bathroom? You're not hungry? thirsty?" [Name] asks, Lando bites his lip thinking for a moment.

"You have a point, but... but do we have to leave the house? Do we really have to go somewhere today?" Lando asks

"Sadly yes, we both made commitments for the day." [Name] says. "But I'm not doing anything tomorrow."

"Ugh, I have to be at the factory tomorrow," Lando says. "What about the weekend? Got any plans?" Lando asks removing his arm from around [Name]

"All my plans include you." [Name] says while sitting up on the bed. "Unless you're busy."

"I'm not, I've got nowhere to be this weekend," Lando says sitting up on the bed also.

"Then it's a date." [Name] says while getting up from the bed.

"Can't wait," Lando says watching her as she enters the bathroom to get ready for the day, Lando lets out a sigh and got up from the bed to get ready for the day also.