"But I Also Want To Grip Your Hair As I Watch You..." - Charles Leclerc

Requested by; musicalem21

Prompts; 68 - "I Can't Get Over How A Few Months Ago I Wanted To Learn Your Name And Now You're Having Breakfast With Me In My Sweater." + 92 - "I Desperately Want To Take You Out To Dinner And Slow Dance With You Until The Sun Comes Up, But I Also Want To Grip Your Hair As I Watch You Writher Underneath Me."

Request; 68 and 92 with the lovely Charles please? Cheeky and can be a bit naughty if you like! :)

note; sorry it took so long, also sorry if it's not what you hoped for, also sorry if you don't like it.. but I'm still going to hope you like it.

••••

You sit up on the bed and look over your shoulder and the man still sleeping soundly, you and Charles had been dating for almost four months and knew each other for over eight months already, you occasionally slept over at his apartment and other times he came to yours.

You stood up from the bed and quietly walked around the room looking for something that could warm you, you pick up one of his sweaters and pull it on before leaving the bedroom to go start on breakfast.

You mix all of the pancake ingredients together and took out a pan, you spray some cooking oil onto the pan and turn to stove on placing the pan over the heat, after a few minutes you start adding the pancake mix into the pan and  begun making pancakes for you and Charles, after almost twenty minutes you were almost finished, you hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"Good morning." You hear Charles say as he enters the kitchen.

"Morning." You say, you feel his presence behind you and then his arms around you.

"I thought you might've left." Charles mutters and places his chin on your shoulder.

"No, my classes don't start until later." You say.

"That is the best news ever." Charles says, you flip the final pancake in the pan.

"Could you get the plates and the syrup?" You ask, Charles hums in response before he kisses your cheek and unwraps his arms from around you. "Thank you." You say, you hear the cabinets opening behind you and then the plates being placed on the table.

"Syrup or whipped cream?" Charles asks, you remove the final pancake from the pan and turn the stove off.

"I guess both." You say, Charles takes out the syrup before going to the fridge and taking out the cream. "What do you want to drink with it? Juice or coffee?" You ask while placing the plate stacked with pancakes on the table.

"I'm going to say coffee." Charles says, you nod your head and take the kettle and fill it with water.

"You can start eating if you want." You say turning the kettle on.

"That would be rude of me." Charles says while taking out two coffee cups, you pass the coffee powder to him and went to the fridge to retrieve the milk.

"Okay." You say taking the coffee powder from his hand and giving him the milk, you put away the coffee bin and wait for him to give the milk back. "How was China?" You ask, Charles shrugs his shoulder.

"Kind of cold... colder than here." Charles says and gives you the milk, you return the carton back to the fridge. "But it was lonely."

"What? You were surrounded by your colleagues." You say.

"But you weren't there.. it's just so much better if you're there." Charles says, you give him a smile.

"Well the bed felt very cold this past weekend." You say, the kettle reaches its boil point and Charles pours the boiling water into the two cups, you take the cups after he had filled them and took them to the table, you sit down at the table and not a moment later he joins you.

"This looks and smells absolutely delicious." Charles says, you smile at the compliment.

"Thank you.. hopefully they are delicious." You say and took a couple of pancakes and placed them on your plate, Charles then took some pancakes himself and added cream to the top.

"They always are." Charles says, you and Charles begin eating when he stopped and looked at you.

"Yeah? Is something wrong with them?" You ask becoming worried.

"No, no, they're absolutely delicious." Charles says. "It's just... I can't get over how a few months ago I wanted to learn your name and now you're having breakfast with me in my sweater." Charles says making you blush.

"Oh.. you had me worried for a second." You say.

"Okay, no, your food will always be delicious." Charles says.

After breakfast you were in Charles bedroom getting ready to attend University, you remove his sweater along with the nightwear you had on, you pull out a bra from the overnight bag you had brought with you and put it on, Charles walks into the bedroom and watches you for a moment, you give him a smile.

"Liking the view?" You ask jokingly, Charles strides towards you.

"You have no idea what you do to me." Charles says, you watch his every movement until he was right in front of you. "When you're like this in just your undergarments I can't decide what to do, because I desperately want to take you out to dinner and slow dance with you until the sun comes up." Charles says. "But.." Charles begins and reaches for you, he places his hand on your lower abdominal. "But I also want to grip your hair as I watch you writher underneath me." Charles says as his hand moves into your underwear.

"Merde.." You curse feeling his fingers teasing you, you could feel yourself becoming wet each time his finger threatened to slide between you. "Then do it.." You say. "Grip my hair, dominate me.. watch me come undone.." You say.

"Is that what you want?" Charles asks in a low husky tone, you nod your head.

"Yes.. Please." You say, he leans in closer and softly kisses you while dipping his fingers into you.

"Already so wet.." Charles mumbles before pulling his hand from your underwear. "Get on the bed.." He demands, you begin to walk past him. "Lose your underwear.." He says, you quickly took off your underwear and went to the bed, you sat down on the edge and watched him as he walked towards you, He leans down to your hight and looks into your eyes. "I forgot to thank you for breakfast.. it was really good, but you forgot desert.." Charles says going down on his knees. "I'll just have to help myself..." He says and pulls your legs open.

••••

Total Word Count; 980