"You're Bleeding." "It's Just A Scratch." - Max Verstappen

Requested by; Killer_Elite_SquadX

Prompts; 34 - "You're Bleeding." "It's Just A Scratch"

Note; sorry it's so short and also, I hope you like it.

••••

You were busy cutting veggies for the stew you were making, Max steps into the kitchen and got himself a glass.

"How's the stew coming along?" He asks while filling his glass with water, you glance at him.

"Good, I'm just finishing with the-ouch." You say and look down at your hand and saw a small cut on your index finger, Max steps up behind you.

"What happe- Holy shit you're bleeding." Max states when he saw some blood sliding down your finger, you step away from the cutting board and went to the basin, you open the water and hold your hand underneath the water.

"It's fine, it's nothing." You say. "It's just a scratch." You say.

"Just a scratch? Darling, you're bleeding." Max says walking up behind you.

"It's not even that bad, It only needs a bandaid." You say, you close the water and examine the cut.

"Where's the emergency kit?" Max asks begging to open random cabinets.

"This doesn't require the emergency kit, there are bandaids in the bathroom." You say turning around, you see him shut the cabinet and basically run out of the kitchen, you shake your head and followed him to the direction of the bathroom, before you could even reach the bathroom he was already in front of you holding a bandaid.

"I found them." He says. "Hold up your hand."

"Okay.. wow, hold on.. I need to add some antiseptic cream before just putting a bandaid on." You say, you walk past him and enter the bathroom. "I appreciate that you care, but really.. it's just a scratch." You say, Max stood in the doorway of the bathroom watching you apply the cream to your finger.

"I was concerned.. I don't need you bleeding out in our kitchen." Max says, you walk up to him holding your hand out in front of him.

"I doubt I would've." You say, Max opens the bandaid and wraps it around your finger. "You can't bleed out from a slice this size."

"Okay.. whatever." Max says. "I basically just saved your life." He says, you giggle and wrap your arms around him loosely.

"If I say thank you for saving my life, would you relax?" You ask, Max leans down closer to you.

"Maybe." He says, you smile at him.

"Thank you for saving my life, even though it wasn't in any kind of danger.." You say and gently kiss him, he wraps his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"You are welcome." He says holding you against his body.

••••

Total Word Count; 411