Sebastian Vettel - You Grabbed Me And Kissed Me Infront Of Your Ex

Requested by; VETTEL_5

Request; Can you do this with Sebastian?

Scenario; C43- I walked in on your ex yelling at you so you grabbed me and kissed me so she'd go away and I'm kind of freaked out I literally just met you last week

(Y/n) stood outside the apartment complex entering the security code, she could hear somebody yelling from the inside but she didn't pay much attention to that, she opens the door and steps inside pulling the door closed behind her, she looks up f...

(Y/n) stood outside the apartment complex entering the security code, she could hear somebody yelling from the inside but she didn't pay much attention to that, she opens the door and steps inside pulling the door closed behind her, she looks up from the ground and saw her new neighbour standing there as some woman yells at him.

Sebastian looks past his ex and saw (Y/n) standing by the door looking at him sympathetic, I shouldn't... It's a bad idea, it's horrible, no... absolutely not, ugh, I might just regret this. Sebastian thought to himself, as (Y/n) begins walking past them Sebastian suddenly grabs her and turns her to face him, his lips smash against hers as he kisses her, silently begging for his ex to leave.

"Ugh, whatever, I'm better off without you." His ex says and leaves the building, hitting the tinted glass door on her way out, Sebastian pulls back from the kiss and looks at (Y/n) as she stares back at him bewildered.

"What the-what was that? we— what— we just met last week!" (Y/n) loudly says as she begins freaking out, why would he kiss her just like that out of the blue. "Explain, please, explain yourself!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, It was wrong of me to do," Sebastian says. "I wanted to make her leave, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have." He says trying to explain himself. "I just wanted her to go." (Y/n) crosses her arms over her chest. "I shouldn't have, I knew it was a bad idea."

"And what if your idea hadn't worked?" (Y/n) says adding air quotations marks around the word 'idea.' "What if she attacked not only you but also me." (Y/n) states. "She doesn't look stable." A faint smile appears on Sebastian's lips. "Will I be receiving threatening notes from your ex?"

"I'm sorry, I feel like I took advantage of you by kissing you... If I made you feel uncomfortable, I'm extremely sorry." Sebastian says feeling bad for placing her in this situation. "And you won't be receiving any threatening notes, she's not like that." (Y/n) softly smiles at him as she calms down.

"Was it worth it though? think she'll leave you alone now?" (Y/n) softly asks, he seemed like a nice guy and she didn't want their friendship to end before it properly got started because of his ex and him just kissing her out of the blue.

"I'm hoping she got the message," Sebastian says, (Y/n) nods her head.

"Think our friendship will survive this... mishap?" (Y/n) asks, Sebastian pushes his hand into the pockets of his jeans.

"You tell me, I'm the one that kissed you," Sebastian says, (Y/n) shrugs and gives him a side-smile.

"I'll get over it." (Y/n) says. "But, uh, you could make it up to me." She says beginning to rub her upper arm, it was a nervous habit she had and luckily Sebastian hadn't known her that well to pick up on it.

"Do tell," Sebastian says.