"You Keep That Photo Of Us In Your Wallet?" - Charles Leclerc

Requested by; Musicalem21

prompts; 83- "I'm So Lucky." + 109- "You Keep That Photo Of Us In Your Wallet?"

note; sorry it took so long!! I'm so sorry for that wait, I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry it's short.

••••

You were in Monaco for the first time ever visiting your boyfriend that lived in the beautiful place, Charles, he was showing you around and helping you navigate around the streets since you would be moving in with him in just a couple of months.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Charles asks, you nod your head.

"I am, this place is absolutely beautiful." You say. "Pictures don't do this place any justice."

"I am glad you think so." He says with a smile on his lips. "Do you want something to drink?" He asks, you nod your head.

"That sounds like a great idea right about now." You say, you follow him into a coffee café on the corner.

"What would you like?" He asks, your eyes scan over the menu.

"Just a hot chocolate." You answer, he nods his head and turns his attention to the barista.

"un chocolat chaud et un plat blanc, s'il vous plaît" Charles says, you were always so captivated when he spoke his mother tongue, he takes out his wallet and opens it your eyes catch sight of a picture that was tucked in it.

"You keep that photo of us in your wallet?" You ask seeing the picture of you and him at Italy last year right before the Italian Grand Prix weekend kicked off.

"Yes." He says. "It is a really good memory and it constantly reminds me of how lucky I am to have you." He says and pays the barista, you walk off to the side and wait for your orders.

"You really consider yourself lucky?" You ask, he nods his head.

"I do... you are the best thing that has happened to me." Charles says, a wide smile spreads across your face.

"Gosh... no, I'm so lucky, Charles... I'm so lucky to have you." You say, he wraps an arm around your shoulder and pulls you close to him.

"I am the lucky one, Amour." He says and softly kisses your cheek, you and Charles grab your beverages once they were ready and left continuing the tour of Monaco, when you finally arrived back at his apartment you were worn out and ready to fall asleep.

"Let's watch a flick." You say not wanting to go to bed just yet.

"Are you sure? You seem pretty worn out." Charles says, you sit down on the couch.

"Yes, I'm sure." You say, Charles nods his head and sits down next to you turning on his television.

"Anything in mind?" He asks.

"Nothing specific, anything is okay with me." You say, he nods his head and scrolls through the movie options on Netflix, he hits play on one film and leans back against the couch, you lay your head on his chest as the opening credits begin, you could feel yourself become more drowsy by the second, before the film could properly begin you were out cold, Charles only smiled to himself as he gently played with the ends of your hair.

"I'm so lucky." He mumbles watching you as you peacefully slept.

••••

Total Word Count; 492