"Would It Be All Right If I Borrowed Your Sweater?" - Lando Norris

Requested by; Killer_Elite_SquadX

Prompts; 66 - "Would It Be All Right If I Borrowed Your Sweater? It Smells Like You."

note; sorry it's a little short, but I hope you like it.

••••

You had joined Lando in Shanghai for the Chinese Grand Prix taking place in two days and the weather wasn't warmest at the moment, earlier he had asked you if you wanted to go out for dinner and explore Shanghai a little more or if you wanted to stay in and order room service, your eyes scan the room trying to find something warm to put on while deciding if you wanted to go an explore Shanghai or stay in, your eyes land on one of his many McLaren sweaters.

"Hey, Lando." You say while picking up the sweater.

"Yeah?" He says turning away from his laptop, not paying attention to what was in your hand. "Did you decide if we should go out for dinner or stay in?" He asks.

"No, no we should definitely stay in, it's too cold outside." You say glancing at the window, the wind was blowing and the clouds were building up. "What I really want to ask you is about this sweater." You say, he nods his head finally seeing his sweater in your grasp.

"Okay, I'm listening." He says.

"Would it be all right if I borrowed your sweater? It smells like you." You say, it wasn't a complete lie, it did smell like him but it would also keep you warm, Lando got up from the chair he was sitting on and walked over to you.

"I wouldn't mind one bit." He says. "I think you'd look adorable in it." He says, you give him a thankful smile and pull it over your head. "See.. adorable."

"Thank you." You say with a slight blush on your cheeks. "So.. about room service? what do you want?"

"I'll order, what you want?" He says walking back to the table where his laptop was located.

"If they have Chicken Stir fry on their menu, then that would be nice." You say, he nods his head.

"One Chicken Stir fry, coming up." He says, you smile at him before going to the bed and sitting down on it, you could feel yourself warming up already with his sweater. "Okay, so it's going to take maybe 30 to 45 minutes." He says walking towards the bed.

"That's okay." You say. "Are you still busy on your laptop?" You ask.

"No, I'm finished." He says sitting down next to you. "Why? Do you want to use it?" He asks.

"Uh, no.. I was hoping we could cuddle before the food arrives." You say, he wraps his arms around you and pulls you to lay down on the bed with your legs still dangling off the edge of the bed. "Lando.. haha." You laugh.

"Let's cuddle then." He says pulling you closer to him, you wrap your arm around his torso and lay your head on his chest, you bring one leg to lay over his legs.

"You comfortable or should I move my leg?" You ask looking at him, he looks down at you.

"No, I don't mind it." He says. "Don't fall asleep on me, not that I would mind."

"But the food will be arriving shortly." You say, he nods his head.

"And how will I find it in my heart to wake you?" He asks making you laugh.

"I'll try my best, but I promise nothing." You say.

••••

Total Word Count; 535