"Use Your Tongue." - Lando Norris

Requested by; FOREVERLANDO

Request; 7, 15 and 21 with Lando pls?? ;)

Prompts; B7*- "Use your tongue." & B15)* "Don't cum yet..." & B21)* "I want to watch you fall apart."

Warnings; fingers, oral (Female receiving)

Word Count; 1.1K

(Y/n)'s focus was on the television in front of her as she watched The Witcher with Lando, Lando's attention, however, was somewhere else, he softly places his hand on (Y/n)'s thigh and slowly moves his hand towards her pyjama shorts she had on, h...

(Y/n)'s focus was on the television in front of her as she watched The Witcher with Lando, Lando's attention, however, was somewhere else, he softly places his hand on (Y/n)'s thigh and slowly moves his hand towards her pyjama shorts she had on, he looks up at her face searching for a reaction but he found nothing so he continued, his hand easily slipped into her shorts and pressed his finger against her underwear pressing the fabric between her lips so he could touch her clit, this quickly gained her attention when she felt her underwear slipping between her lips.

"Hm, Lando?" (Y/n) says looking at him, his gaze caught her eyes and he gives her a smile.

"Hm," Lando responds slowly rubbing the fabric over her clit.

"What is the plan here?" (Y/n) asks a lazy smile on her lips but her eyes clouded with lust, she wanted to clench her legs and cause more friction.

"For me to pleasure you," Lando states, his eyes darken with lust and a glint of mischievousness. "Right here, right now."

"On the couch?" (Y/n) asks, Lando nods his head. "Hm... well, I'm not going to stop you." (Y/n) says, Lando pulls his hand out from her pants and stood up from the couch. "Hey, no you can't just get up after I gave you permission to continue." (Y/n) quickly says protesting the loss of contact, Lando goes onto his knees in front of her using his upper body to spread her knees.

"And who exactly said I was stopping?" Lando asks reaching for the elastic of her pyjama pants, his fingers curl around the elastic of the pants and the underwear. "I can't believe you would even think that I would just get up and leave," Lando says. "Lift your hips," Lando says, (Y/n) presses her back against the back of the couch and lifts her ass up from the couch, Lando pulls down the pyjama shorts and the underwear.

"Oh." (Y/n) breathes when the underwear fabric that was still between her lips caused friction as they were pulled out, his knuckles staying in contact with her skin as he removed her shorts and underwear, she lowers her hips when the clothing reached her ankles, Lando lifts one of her legs and pulls the pieces of fabric over her foot.

"Move a bit closer to the edge," Lando instruct lifting the other leg and removes the shorts and underwear completely, tossing them aside, (Y/n) moves herself lower so her ass was almost at the edge of the couch and Lando's face was directly in front of her pussy, a shiver went up her spine as the night's cold air blew against her warm pussy, her head comfortably lying back against the couch so she could have a perfect view of Lando between her legs.

"Don't keep me waiting." (Y/n) says, his hands slowly move back up her legs and use his thumbs to spread her pussy so he could have a better view.

"I have some work to do," Lando says referring to the fact that she wasn't as wet yet, he slides his thumb against her slit wanting to feel how much he would have to do before she was soaking.

"You can always use your tongue." (Y/n) suggest, Lando looks up at her and saw her eyes almost begging him to do it.

"Sure, why not," Lando says pulling his hands away from her pussy, he moves his head closer to her pussy before stopping inches away and decides to leave feathery kisses on the inside of her thighs, slowly moving closer to her pussy.

"Mhm." (Y/n) hums in response, his lips brush against her clit causing it to twitch at the feeling of his hot breath blowing against it, he flattens his tongue against her clit and slowly licks up causing friction, (Y/n)'s mouth falls open at the pleasurable feeling, the tip from his tongue slowly circles around her clit causing (Y/n)'s muscles to tense up in her stomach, the temperature of the room quickly became hot and the cold air vanished. "Oh." (Y/n) gasps as his tongue flicks over her clit, he once again circles his tongue around her clit before flicking his tongue over her clit once again, he slides his tongue down and dips the tip off his tongue in her slit, (Y/n) could feel her tension building up in her lower stomach as her orgasm slowly build. "Don't stop." (Y/n) almost whimpers when she said those words, Lando flattened his tongue against her slit before licking his way back up to her clit, his lips wrap around her clit and he starts sucking on it, sending a shock of pleasure through her veins. "Oh, go-oh." (Y/n) moans feeling her walls clench, Lando's lips tug on her clit before he released her as he felt her hand entangle with his hair, her hands fall to her side and her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Don't cum yet..." Lando says as he places his finger against her clit, he slowly circles his finger around her clit, (Y/n)'s breathing had become erratic and a layer of sweat had formed on her skin.

"I don't, oh." (Y/n) breathes out. "Know if I ca-ah." (Y/n) moans as he takes her clit between his fingers, she was so close and he was denying her, her orgasm.

"I want to watch you fall apart..." Lando says as he rolls her clit between his fingers, she lifts her hips off the couch wanting to cause more friction and more pleasure but Lando was quick to push her hips back down with his other hand. "Not yet," Lando says, her body twitches his fingers roll over her clit.

"Please, I can't..." (Y/n) breathes out, she was so close and she knew she couldn't hold it back any longer, she needed to have a release. "Please." She begs him.

"Look at me." Lando demands, (Y/n) opens her eyes to stare at him.

"Please." (Y/n) begs, her eyes also begging him. "Lando."

"Okay... cum for me." Lando says, it was like a switch was flipped and (Y/n)'s orgasm washed over her, her body shaking all while Lando continues rubbing her clit. "Keep your eyes on me, darling," Lando says, (Y/n) could barely hear him and register what he had said to her. "No, no don't close those pretty eyes," Lando says, it felt like fire running through her veins at the intensity of her orgasm. "Just like that, yes," Lando says as she reaches the end of her orgasm, her breathing was fast and hard as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh, wow." (Y/n) mumbles closing her eyes, Lando pulls his fingers away from her clit and got up from the ground. "That was..." (Y/n) begins but couldn't find the words to describe the feeling, Lando sits back down next to her on the couch. "So much better than watching Netflix." (Y/n) says

"Really? Better than Netflix?" Lando asks.