Lando Norris - You Jokingly Suggest We Send Out Holiday Cards Together...

Requested by; Katherinexvq

Request; Can I have this with Lando, please? Btw, these scenarios are amazing I had a big problem with choosing one.

Scenario; E10- You jokingly suggest we send out holiday cards together as friends so we do, and now everyone is congratulating us for finally getting together.

••••

"Ugh, it's that time of the year again." (Y/n) says while sitting down next to Lando on his couch.

"What time?" Lando asks, (Y/n) lets out a long sigh.

"Where we need to send out cards for everyone!" (Y/n) says.

"Oh yeah... right, that time." Lando says. "What's the plan this year?"

"I don't know." (Y/n) says. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Let's just send it out together as friends," Lando says jokingly, although they probably had to send them apart.

"No, don't joke about that, it's a good idea." (Y/n) says. "Everybody knows that we're friends, so it'll be fine." (Y/n) says.

"Are you sure?" Lando asks.

"Yeah, it'll save a lot of money." (Y/n) says, Lando nods his head.

"Okay... but we're going to take a picture and put ourselves on the front of the card." Lando says.

"Yes! it'll be more personalised." (Y/n) says.

"Fake antlers and ugly sweaters," Lando says.

"Of course, it wouldn't be from us if we had on normal clothes." (Y/n) says.

"Let's go," Lando says getting up from the couch.

"Wait, now?" (Y/n) asks.

"Yeah, now, I'm too excited to wait," Lando says, (Y/n) got up from the couch.

"Okay, let's go." (Y/n) says, Lando grabs his wallet while (Y/n) gets her purse before leaving the apartment.

A few days passed since Lando and (Y/n) sent out the Christmas cards when they suddenly received several cards back.

"Strange?" (Y/n) questions as she held a bunch of letters.

"Very much, why do I have so much mail with both our names on it?" Lando asks.

"I don't know, is this why you called me over?" (Y/n) asks.

"Yes, I didn't want to open these without you here, it has your name on it also," Lando says.

"You really could've just opened them." (Y/n) says.

"What if it's our Christmas cards? Maybe they decided to send them to me because we both sent ours as one and they decided it would be better?" Lando says not sure.

"Maybe they wanted to be lazy like us." (Y/n) says causing Lando to giggle.

"Yeah, maybe, let's open them," Lando says, (Y/n) sits down on the couch and Lando sits next to her.

"Okay, you open one and I'll open the other." (Y/n) says, Lando takes a letter and tears it open and (Y/n) does the same.

"Cute," Lando says showing the picture on the card.

"What does it say?" (Y/n) asks while opening the card in her hand, her eyes almost bulge out of her head when she read the words.

"Merry Christmas and it's about time that you two got together, been waiting forever..." Lando reads. "Wait, what?" Lando says.

"Took you long enough!! oh and Merry Christmas." (Y/n) reads. "Shit, did they really take the cards as a couples thing?"

"I think they did... maybe it's just these two." Lando says worried, (Y/n) slowly nods her head nervous about opening the other cards.

"Let's uh... check." (Y/n) says, After opening all of the cards and reading Congratulations in all of them the realisation hits them

"They really think we're a couple..." Lando says.

"I can't believe they took it the wrong way, how are we going to fix this?" (Y/n) asks, Lando shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know... but why are they so happy we're finally together?" Lando asks putting air quotes when he said together.

"I uh... maybe they thought we were in love with each other?" (Y/n) asks more than says.

"Are we?" Lando asks.

"Are we what?" (Y/n) asks.

"In love?" Lando asks, confession time, (Y/n) thought to herself looking down at her hands.

"I uh... are you?" (Y/n) asks. Yes, Lando thought to himself.

"I asked you first," Lando says, (Y/n) looks up at but looks past him trying to avoid eye contact, Lando also looked past her avoiding eye contact.

"I asked second." (Y/n) says. "Let's uh... confess at the same time, yeah?"

"Okay... on 3?" Lando says.

"Okay." (Y/n) says.

"One." Lando and (Y/n) says simultaneously.

"Wait... 1, 2, 3 and confess on three?" Lando asks.

"I uh... whatever feels right?" (Y/n) says not sure herself, Lando nods his head. "1,2,3 and then we confess."

"Okay... okay." Lando says.

"One, Two..." Lando and (Y/n) says simultaneous, their eyes meet for the first time since she arrived at his apartment. "Three." They say, this is it, they both thought. "Yes."