"Is This The Moment That We Kiss?" - Carlos Sainz Jr

Requested by; laraf1lover

Prompts; 47- "Are you trying to seduce me?" + 85- "Is this the moment that we kiss?"

Request; Can I have 47 & 85 with Carlos Sainz.

note; Sorry it took so long, sorry if you don't like it. but I hope you enjoy it.

••••

You and Carlos have known each other for several years and cared for each other deeply but you've only ever been friends, nothing more, you had developed the biggest crush on him as the years passed but you kept that piece of information to yourself, because each time you were ready to tell him he introduced you a date he would be taking out for the evening in hopes of getting a girlfriend, even if it hurts like hell seeing him with somebody else you only wanted him to be happy, even if you weren't the source of his happiness.

Today Carlos had invited you over to his house to watch Netflix and bake some sweet goods, you walk up to the front door taking out the spare key Carlos had given to you, you unlock the door and step inside closing it behind you.

"Carlos!" You call out locking the door, you heard shuffling behind you at the top of the stairs.

"I'll be down in a minute." Carlos says, you turn around to face the stairs and saw Carlos at the top with just a towel around his lower body, you're eyes widen before looking away.

"Okay." You squeak out, clearing your throat. "I mean, okay, sure, take your time." You say. "I'll be in the kitchen." You say and dashed towards the kitchen.

Carlos stood at the top of the stairs watching as you ran into the kitchen, he had invited you over to his house to finally come clean about his feelings about you but he wasn't sure how he was going to confess it, luckily he had the entire day to try and figure it out.

You had made yourself comfortable on the kitchen counter with a bag of chips after cursing at yourself for embarrassing yourself in fornt of Carlos, a few minutes passed when you heard Carlos coming down the stairs.

"I see you made yourself comfortable." Carlos says entering the kitchen.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind but I helped myself to this bag of Lay's." You say.

"I don't mind, I bought it for you yesterday." He says walking towards you, he stops in front of you between your legs making you freeze with a chip in your hand halfway towards your mouth, he leans in closer looking into your eyes making you nervous, he reached your hand with the potato chip in and took it into his mouth.

"Hey." You say beginning to laugh, Carlos moves away from you chewing on the chip he had just stolen from you. "I can't believe you just stole my chip." You say, Carlos lets out a laugh.

"I'm sorry, but to be fair, you just held it there in place, it was practically begging me to steal it." Carlos says.

"That doesn't mean you have the right to steal it, even if it was begging you." You say. "If you had asked, I would have given you one."

"Yeah, okay sure." Carlos says. "So what do you want to bake first?" Carlos asks.

"I don't know... probably the chocolate chip cookies." You say climbing off the counter, you gather all the ingredients and grab a mixing bowl. "Okay, can you turn on the oven?" You ask.

"Sure thing." Carlos says going towards the oven, he turns it on and makes his way back to you. "What are we adding first?" Carlos asks.

"The butter and sugars." You say placing the butter into the mixing bowl, Carlos hands you the white sugar making sure to brush his fingers over yours. "Thank you." You say and pour in the white sugar, you hand it back to him as he hands you the brown sugar, you add the brown sugar and mix the ingredients a little before adding the eggs, you felt Carlos standing behind you looking over your shoulder with his chin almost resting on your shoulder and one of his hands on your waist. "Can you get me a glass of hot water for the baking soda?" You ask.

"Hm.." Carlos responds before going to the faucet, you add the vanilla and stir it mixing it with the dough. "How much baking soda?" Carlos asks.

"1 teaspoon." You say, Carlos nods his head and adds the baking soda to the warm water.

"Okay, here you go." Carlos says handing you the glass, you take it from his grasp and pour it into the batter along with a little salt.

"The flower, 3 cups flour." You say, Carlos grabs one of measuring cups and scoops out one cup and hands it over to you. "Thank you." You say dropping the flour into the mix and stirring it handing the empty cup back to Carlos, you could feel his eyes burning into you as you mixed everything together, he hands you the second cup of flour and you once again pour it into the batter, you glance at him and saw him watching you almost admiring you, he hands you the third and final cup of flour. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You ask pouring the flour into the batter.

"Like what?" He asks.

"You know." You say.

"I don't." Carlos says. "Besides, am I not allowed to admire the view?" He asks, you stop mixing the batter and turn to look at him.

"The view? What... wait, Are you trying to seduce me?" You ask.

"What? no, what are you talking about?" Carlos asks.

"You've been very touchy since we started and now you're looking at me with that look in your eye." You say.

"What look?" Carlos asks.

"You know... that look that basically says, I'm trying to seduce you." You say, Carlos takes a step closer towards you looking into your eyes.

"What if I am?" Carlos asks sounding seductive, you part your lips not sure how to respond before turning back to the mixing bowl.

"I should finish this..." You say, Carlos takes hold of your hand that was holding the spoon making you look up at him.

"What if I am trying to seduce you?" Carlos asks. "What would you do?" He asks placing his other hand on your cheek, you glance at his lips feeling his hand leave yours and being placed on your lower back.

"I uh... Is this the moment that we kiss?" You ask softly, looking up into his eyes.

"Do you want to kiss?" Carlos asks, you slowly nod your head.

"Yeah." You say almost whispering, Carlos leans down brushing his lips against yours pulling you closer to him making you release the spoon you were holding, it felt right being in his arms and him kissing you, everything felt like it was falling into place.

"I have been meaning to tell you something." Carlos says after pulling away from the kiss. "For the last couple of years, I have been lying to you and to myself about my feelings about you."

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"I have tried distracting myself with other women but it did not work, none of them was you." Carlos says.

"Carlos..." You say.

"I think, no, I know that I'm in love with you." Carlos says. "And I hope you feel the same way." He says, a wide smile spreads across your face.

"You have absolutely no idea..."