My Babies

Chapter 1

"What is this... Is this what I asked.. why is there so many mistakes..
What the f*** are you doing in your cabin. If you don't know how to work then quit this job and leave.."

"sorry sir... this won't happen again.."

"I want this back on my table by the end of this day.... or else your fired.
Now get the hell out of here.."

I was fuming in anger..
"What did she think of herself. Just because she gave me a night of pleasure doesn't mean she can boss me or can be my girlfriend. It was just a one night thing. But that stupid girl got the wrong idea.."

"I may be a playboy but that doesn't mean I slack at work.. For me work is work and I hate tardiness...
That's why I harshly scolded my secretary. And the most irritating part is my PA Marvin is on a sick leave.. He is professional and know how to do is his work."

By the way I'm Leonardo Di Silva. I'm an Italian born American businessman. Both my parents are from Italy and later shift to America and started this bussiness...

Knock......knock.......

Now who is that. Can't let me be in peace for a second..
With irritation I said a come in...

There.... there she is my stupid secratary...

"What now" i barked out

:Sss...iii..r....... si..r." she stutter.

"Kelly... Stop stuttering and tell me what it is." I said with irritation.

"Sir your Nanny is here to see you with your Sons.." she said ithat in one go.

Son's my baby boys. O lord, why are they here. Are they ok..

Without waiting too long I rushed out of my office to get them.

There my babies happily sitting in their stroller with their nanny Martha behind them. She is a middle aged women.

Upon seeing me my sons started bouncing from their seat calling me dada and tried to get out of the stroller to get to me

I hurried to their side and removed the safety belt and lift them both in my hands and give them a kiss..

"Here are your son's Mr.Di Silva. I'm sorry I can't take care of them anymore. They are too stubborn and has got no discipline. They don't even listen to me and constantly create problems. I'm sorry. No matter how much money you will give me. I can't work for you anylonger. So I quit. And goodluck finding a new nanny for these two brats." She said said looking furiously at my son's.

Me and my kiddos were silent all this time but upon hearing her calling them brats make me loose my cool..

"Mrs. Steward don't you dare call my kids brat."I shouted.

"Dont you know what I can do to you and your family. so mind your language." I warned her.

She got terrified about what I said and without wasting anymore time.she left without another word.
Because of my shouting my kiddos got scared so I hugged them tightly and take them to my room.

"Dada we re sowy fir being bwad." they said it together.

"Ooo its ok my dears. She is gone but tell me why did you behave like that." I asked making them sit on my lap.

"Dada we downt liwke her. She is bwad and don't pway with us. We will stway with you here." They said placing their head on my chest.

"Ooo my munchkins.. what should I do with you two. Ok stay with dada today.. we will go home early and play.but for that you guys have to be quite and don't disterub dada okay.."

"Ok dada." They said together.
"Promise". I asked them with a smile.
"Powmise dada.." they said it together...

With that said I gave them both their colouring book and crayons I stored for them in my office for these kind of unexpected visits.

With their stuff, both went staright to the sofa and I went back to my work.....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey....🙋
So this is the first chapter of my third book...
Please let me know your opinion through comments and do vote🌟
Thank you
Rose...🌹