Bonus Chapter: The Other Woman

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

I let out a little sigh.

It's late, around 9pm, and Dazai and I were walking through the streets of Yokohama. We got off work a little bit ago and Dazai wanted to take me somewhere. But he won't tell me where.

"Tell me."

"No. It wouldn't be a surprise if I did."

Suddenly out of nowhere, my vision goes black. A hand was blocking my line of sight.

"Dazai-"

"I'll guide you. We're almost there."

"Okay, but-"

"Don't you trust me?"

"...Of course I do. Do you even have to ask?"

I get no answer.

"Dazai-san?"

"Come on. Just another block to go, Ori-chan."

"Okay."

So I let him lead the way.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"We're here!"

Dazai removed his hands to reveal-

A large gasp escapes my lips.

"No way. It's been forever!"

We were standing outside the Lupin bar.

"I knew you would love it."

"Of course! This is where the four of us got together before...well, before he passed."

A sad expression forms my face. Dazai places a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, cheer up. He wouldn't want you thinking about that. I brought you here to relax and enjoy the good old times we had."

I smile and kiss his check.

"You're so sweet. Thank you."

"Anything to get more kisses from my Ori-chan."

I playfully punch his arm. We both head inside.

"Oh Mr. Bartender, your favorite customers of all time have returned~."

"Please let me go! I won't say anything to the police. I promise!"

Huh?

Dazai and I walk down the stairs to find a creepy guy gripping a young woman's wrist. The guy was big, and wore a fancy suit. The woman had long light brown hair and stunning hazel eyes. She was wearing a female version of a bartender uniform.

"Come on. Come back to my place. You'll get paid for the trip."

"I-I'm not that kind of girl. I-I really should be closing. Please leave this place. You have my word that I won't tell."

"I can't stay away from a beauty such as yourself."

"Hello, dear. You're daughter and I came to bring you home." Dazai suddenly speaks up with a smile on his face.

They watched as we walk up to them. The woman broke free and ran right into Dazai's arms. Why couldn't she hide behind him?

"What wrong, honey?" Dazai asks.

The woman looks at him.

"This man is trying to force himself on me."

"S-She's lying! If anything, she was trying to cheat on you...whoever you are."