Chapter 14 |4TH Year Part 3

Warning: incredibly long and cruddy chapter, not a lot of personal touches, sorry guys.

Previously on Welcome Back

"Oh thank god," Lily remarked shocked that someone can get into so much trouble in a few years

—————————————————————————————————————

James sighed and ruffled his hair, "How could his kid get into so much trouble so fast? It was like trouble was following Harry around everywhere" he didn't know if he should voice his concerns but by the time he had decided, it was too late because the memories went ahead

Everyone then saw Rita Skeeter ruin Hermione's life and how Mrs. Weasley thought that she was Harry's girlfriend, Hermione blushed at this. They say Percy rude response to them about Mr. Crouch and. They watched as Harry and Krum were talking and Crouch appeared and then as Krum was unconscious. They watched as Harry was in the maze and the obstacles he faced, They watched as Cedric and Harry told each other to take it and then as they decided to take it together. They waited to watch the rest but the memory was... stuck, it wouldn't move forward. Suddenly they were all 'sucked' out of Harry's memory and were standing in the living room

"What happened?" Asked James

Harry tousled his hair and then said "I'm sorry, I don't want to watch that again, would you just watch it in the pensive? I see that memory enough in my nightmares."

James and Lily nodded and then Harry put his wand to his temple and drew a silvery substance out and gave it to James who put it in the pensive in the other room while Harry stayed in the living room feeling quite nauseous, As a matter of fact, he thought, he had been feeling unwell since his parents came back to life, it felt like a piece of his was taken away. Harry suddenly saw big black spots cloud his vision and he fell over unconscious.

(Can you guess what's happening to Harry?)

The group watched in horror as Cedric was killed and as Wormtail performed his ritual.

Wormtail was speaking. His voice shook; he seemed frightened beyond his wits. He raised his wand, closed his eyes, and spoke to the night.

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son!"

The surface of the grave at Harry's feet cracked. Horrified, Harry watched as a fine trickle of dust rose into the air at Wormtail's command and fell softly into the cauldron. The diamond surface of the water broke and hissed; it sent sparks in all directions and turned a vivid, poisonous-looking blue.

And now Wormtail was whimpering. He pulled a long, thin, shining silver dagger from inside his cloak. His voice broke into petrified sobs.

"Flesh — of the servant — w-willingly given — you will — revive — your master."

He stretched his right hand out in front of him — the hand with the missing finger. He gripped the dagger very tightly in his left hand and swung it upward.

Harry realized what Wormtail was about to do a second before it happened — he closed his eyes as tightly as he could, but he could not block the scream that pierced the night, that went through Harry as though he had been stabbed with the dagger too. He heard something fall to the ground, heard Wormtail's anguished panting, then a sickening splash, as something was dropped into the cauldron. Harry couldn't stand to look ... but the potion had turned a burning red; the light of it shone through Harry's closed eyelids...

Wormtail was gasping and moaning with agony. Not until Harry felt Wormtail's anguished breath on his face did he realize that Wormtail was right in front of him.