Chapter 44| Interview

Previously on Welcome Back

Dear All,

I am pleased to hear that you accept my offer. We will be sponsoring a humanitarian group called 'Wizards Unite' during your segment on the 20th of July at 1:00 pm. This group supports underprivileged kids rights to basic needs. I hope to see you in our segment as well.

Regards,

Rincewind Dresden

—————————————————————————————————————

The next few days went by in a whirl and soon enough the 20th of July was here. The morning of the 20th, everyone was in a rush, from getting ready to showering. Since almost all of the house was deemed safe there were a lot more bathrooms to shower in. There were a total of 10 bathrooms found in the house that were in use.

Everyone took a different bathroom, showered and got ready. By 12:15 pm everyone was in their clothes. The men were polishing their shoes while the girls were putting on some light makeup.

By 12:40 everyone was ready to go. Hermione was wearing a red knee length dress with a red locket. It had short sleeves and was a bit poofy.

Lily was wearing an emerald colored dress which was just below her knees. It had short sleeves and netting. It complimented her eyes perfectly.

James was wearing a black tuxedo while Harry was wearing a blue one with matching shoes

Ginny was wearing a sleeveless black dress that went below her knees, it had sequins on it but was overall plain but looked beautiful on Ginny.

Fred and George were wearing identical clothes. They had on a formal blue jacket with a white shirt and grey pants.

Remus was wearing a brown tuxedo similar to the ones that James and Harry wore

Sirius was wearing a grey tuxedo which was also similar to the ones his friends were wearing.

After complimenting each other they all went outside and apparated to right outside of a building that was hovering in the air.

"It that building really in the air? Why?" Harry asked curiously

"Its because they don't want uninvited people coming into the building. I bet they will give us a hover-board or something to go up to the building" Sirius remarked

As soon as Sirius said that a young woman around the age of 20 walked up to them with a clipboard and asked for their names and wands.

As soon as they had provided those for her she smiled joyfully and said

"Hi, Welcome to the studio of Ideas with Irene. My name is Chloe and I will be your tour guide for today." Chloe said tucking her ginger hair behind her ear.

After a bunch of hi's and how are you's, Chloe gave them each a hover-board and instructed them how to get into the building.

"Press the green button and it will automatically take you up to the building. Once you get inside press the red button and it will stop" they were instructed

They all nodded and flew up to the building.

Once they got there Chloe immediately tugged at Ginny's arm and led them all to the shooting room.

"We only have 5 minutes before we go live!" Chloe exclaimed and quickly led them inside the shooting room and beckoned Irene forward

"Here are you guests Irene," Chloe said and then rushed off

Irene was an African American woman whose hair was in cornrows.

"Welcome, Welcome. I am so happy to see you all here" Irene remarked giving each individual a hug.

She motioned them all to their seats which were more like sofas in front of a table which had a chair behind it where Irene sat.

A man came rushing through the door and yelled "and we are live in, 5, 4, 3, 2,1" The man counted down and then motioned for the cameras to start rolling.

"Welcome everyone to another episode of Ideas With Irene. I am your host Irene and today I'm with my friends. James and Lily Potter and their son Harry Potter. Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny Weasley. They will talk to us about how Lily and James have come back to life and what it feels like to be wrongly convicted. We will also be joined by Wizards Unite today which are an organization which supports underprivileged kids right to basic needs. All this and much more will be revealed soon" Irene introduced naturally as she had done this many times before.

a/n: hi guys. This chapter is a bit cruddy I know, sorry, I just don't have a lot of time these days, I have to go. Thank u so much for reading!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE U ALL!!!!