Chapter 45| Interview and Food

Previously on Welcome Back

A man came rushing through the door and yelled "and we are live in, 5, 4, 3, 2,1" The man counted down and then motioned for the cameras to start rolling.

"Welcome everyone to another episode of Ideas With Irene. I am your host Irene and today I'm with my friends. James and Lily Potter and their son Harry Potter. Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny Weasley. They will talk to us about how Lily and James have come back to life and what it feels like to be wrongly convicted. We will also be joined by Wizards Unite today which are an organization which supports underprivileged kids right to basic needs. All this and much more will be revealed soon" Irene introduced instinctively as she had done this many times before.

—————————————————————————————————————

After the break, the audience clapped and wooed until Irene motioned for them to calm down.

She smiled at her guests and said, "So, Mr. Black, How do you feel about your new freedom?"

Sirius smiled his infamous flirting smile and said "Sirius please, in fact, call us all by our first name" and the others nodded

"As for how I feel about my new found freedom, it feels great. I mean I always knew that I was innocent but it feels nice that other people know it too."

"That's great, I offer my congratulations on behalf of everyone watching my show"

The crowd erupted into applause again with Sirius saying 'thank you' in between

"James, Lily, How did you two come back to life?" Irene asked switching over to James and Lily

"Honestly, magic is a very broad subject. There are many spells, potions and the like that we haven't found yet, but spells are kind of like living creatures. They can act of their own accord" Lily said knowing that James would just enter a bunch of puns in his answer.

"But you must have at least have a theory as to why you have been resurrected." Irene pressed

"We have probably been resurrected because of our amazingness," James said earning laughs from the crowd.

"ok, well, I see that we have a few lions in our bunch. Is it a coincidence that all of them just happened to be Gryffindors?" Irene asked mysteriously

Fred chuckled and said "I think not, You 3 of these kids here are my siblings, the 2 amazing ones are not, but I suppose seeing that we are not hexing the life of each other that we are not Slytherins. I don't have anything against them but it's just an old rivalry"

"Slytherins are not a bad lot, Gryffindors have just had a history with them, especially us," Ginny added

"Besides, how dull would it be if we had no one to prank," George said snickering as the audience burst into laughter

"I see, have any of you decided what you are going to do?" Irene asked all of them.

"Well, us 4 who are actually adults, well, 2 of us are, are thinking about joining the Aurors, we have been Aurors during the first war and would like to help again," Remus said

"Do you really think that a war is coming?" Irene asked directing her gaze towards Harry

"I definitely do, I saw Voldemort during the third task of the Triwizard tournament. Cedric died, do you think that he died because of a blast ended skrewt?" Harry said and the crowd became silent

Irene laughed and said "definitely not, I am on your side"

The interview continued with a bunch of other questions and games. The audience looked like they believed Harry's version of the story when he told it judging by the huge round of applause that he got.

The interview ended almost an hour later. When the interviewees trudged home they were all exhausted, Lily ordered Chinese take out and ordered a bit of everything, however she put the address of their neighbor's house since muggles couldn't see Grimmauld Place and their neighbors were on vacation.

The take out came and James received it from outside and paid. He brought the bag inside and a heavenly smell filled the dining room. Lily set the table with help from Harry, and Hermione as everyone else was putting their clothes away.

When Hermione went away to call everyone else Lily noticed Harry staring at the food.

"What's wrong honey?" Lily asked watching Harry

"Never had Chinese food. I was always starved, and by the time I got to Hogwarts I couldn't eat much without throwing up." Harry confessed, he then turned to his mother and gave her a hug "I know that you have been slipping a potion in my food to help my diet, to make sure my body can digest food without throwing up"

Lily hugged her son back and said: "That's what mothers do."

Harry then went to sit at the table while everyone else came and sat down and ate with jokes being made and stories being told. It was yet again, a perfect day

a/n: HEYO!!!!! Here is another chapter, I am honestly really tired these days that why my chapters r below par, but, u know u all r amazing and I have to write for you. My mom is calling me rn so I have to go, BYE!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE U ALL