Chapter 34| Conference

Previously on Welcome Back

"Speaking of staying here. All of you can. I'm sure that Harry told you about the Order of the Phoenix, because of that, I will spend most of my time here. I think it will be for the best if you guys just stayed here. Hermione, I have already talked to your parents and they gave you their permission. All of you just go home right now and pack your stuff. You guys can come back tonight "

Everyone looked at Mrs. Weasley in awe but then they all started celebrating. The Weasleys all ran to the fireplace dragging Hermione with them. They all rushed home but not before promising Harry that they would be back tonight.

—————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile with Lily and James

Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus went back to the sitting room with Molly this time. They all sat down and got themselves comfortable before they started.

"So Molly, we wanted to tell you some new information that we have gotten from Dumbledore," Sirius said grimly starting off the conversation

"Yea, we have the date for the first meeting. It is 2 weeks from now. Dumbledore said that we will be having all of the meetings here in Grimmauld Place. Dumbledore also said that he has work for all of us to do but he won't be here for all of the meetings. He will conduct this first one and then leave it to us to come up with dates and report to each other" Lily explained

"Why isn't Dumbledore coming to all of the meetings?" Molly asked curiously

Remus shrugged and answered "He is the headmaster of a school. I am sure that there are a lot of things he must do in the school along with a few other errands he must have"

Molly nodded and then asked "Why did you only gather me here? What about the others?"

James ran his hand through his hair and said "because Dumbledore said that he wants you to pass along the word to everyone. We can't because of various reasons such as, some of us aren't supposed to be alive right now, some of us are wanted criminals, and some of us have that time of the month coming up. As for why Dumbledore isn't telling everyone, he thinks that he is being monitored closely and that it would be difficult for him to send 50 owls without them being noticed."