Chapter 8 - Reminds me of you..

Lily Dornan

I woke up to a very muscular arm wrapped around me. I snuggled more into the warmth which was next to me.

I kept my hand on his waist. He's my husband after all, I shouldn't feel so shy doing that. I felt him move and thought it must be uncomfortable for him. I withdrew my arm and carefully freed myself from his grip.

I took my phone from the bedside table and it read 7:48. It's a little late from my usual wake up time but provided I'm quitting my job at the cafè, it's fine. I looked at Carter sleeping soundlessly. He looked so good even while sleeping. I mean who looks that good even without trying? I was low-key jealous. I chuckled at that thought.

I walked towards his side of the bed.

I sat on the bed and placed a small kiss on his cheek. I stood up to make my way to the bathroom when I was pulled down to crash with a muscular chest. Carter pulled me on the bed and wrapped a strong arm around me. He snuggled more into me, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"Carter we need to get ready." I said as I kept my hand in his hair and massaged his scalp lightly.

"Hmm. What time is it?" He said into my neck and I giggled due to his breath tickling me.

"It's 7:50 almost 8." I said and he pulled me on to his chest.

I was now lying on his chest while he was lying under me. He kept his strong hands around me to ensure I don't move.

"I'll get up only when you give me a kiss." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Come on, you and I both know you can do better than that." He said and turned me.

Now I was the on lying on the bed, under him and he was hovering over me.

He kept his elbows on either of my side and cocked an eyebrow up.

I shook my head with a small smile.

I cupped his face pulling him close to me. I softly kept my lips on his.

He kept his one hand around my waist and pulled me even closer.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him with the same passion as he did.

He pulled away and started kissing my neck and jawline.

"Carter." I said but it sounded more like a moan.

"Don't moan my name Lily. It's already difficult to control myself around you."

"We have to get changed. We have to go to shopping today." I said and he frowned looking at me. I kissed his lips one more time before slipping out of the bed.

I made my way towards the closet.

I took my clothes and rushed into the bathroom. After a small quick shower, I wrapped a towel around me. I changed into my clothes.

 I changed into my clothes