Chapter 11 - Mio

Carter Woodwords

"Easy there, Flower." I said as Lily jumped in my arms as soon as I closed the door to our room in the private jet.

"I love you." I heard her say. I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I inhaled a deep breath of satisfaction. Nothing can go wrong when she is in my arms. It's very cheesy to say this. I think every lover says this but it's true that she fits perfectly in my arms.

"I love you too, Flower." I said and she pulled away. She was still in arms though.

She cupped my face and straight away crashed her lips on mine. I was a little surprised to be honest. She isn't the one to start such things but then I started responding soon. I nibbled lightly on her lower lip asking for entrance. She didn't deny and opened her mouth gladly. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I invaded her mouth and my tongue started exploring her mouth. The faint taste of cake was still there. I smirked at that and then she pulled away due to lack of breath. I kissed her jaw and the spot between her neck and shoulder. I sucked, bite and licked there for a little while. She racked her hands in my hair tugging the ends slightly. Her body responds so nicely with me.

"Carter... Let me change first." I heard her say. The gown must be uncomfortable for her. I kissed her one last time before letting her go.

She went to the bathroom to freshen up while I changed into a black sweatpants. I on purpose didn't have a shirt on. It was just to tease Lily. She blushed so hard and I love seeing her blush. It makes me proud to have such effect on her.

I heard soft steps and knew it was Lily. She was dressed in a white top and dark blue shorts. Well, her shorts were a little too short but I don't mind unless only I will see her.

I was seated on the bed and gestured her to come to me. She did as I said and I pulled her on my lap. I started kissing her neck and my hands roamed freely on her thigh.

She kept her hands in my hair and moaned my named as I bit on her skin. I continued showering slow kisses on her neck. I might have left some hickeys but I don't care. She's mine and I can mark here wherever I want.

⚠️ (Don't read if you're sensitive to SMUT)

I tilted her and now she was on the bed. I hovered over her. I slightly kissed down her neck and lifted her top up. She helped me to throw that off of her body. She was just in a white lace bra. Her blush deepened and I smiled looking in her eyes.

I started going painfully slow down her valley of breasts. My hand gazed her inner thigh.

"Carter.." she moaned my name. I know what she wants me to do but I want to hear it from her.

"What happened Flower?" I said acting innocent when I slightly stroked her covered vagina with my finger.

"Carter please..." she moaned again throwing her head back.

"You want me to make you feel good?" I asked while I slightly unclamped her bra.

"Yes..." she said and took her bra off herself. I pulled her pants down and she was lying there just in her white lace panties.

I cupped her left breast with my left hand while my right hand pulled her panties a little down. She let out a small moan. That turned me on and I placed my mouth over her right breast. I nibbled on her nipple lightly and left some hickeys there too. My hand didn't did much down there.

She pulled my hair lightly and I covered her right breast with my mouth.

I slowly slipped my index finger inside her soft folds earning a groan from her.

"So tight!" I exclaimed. she bit her lip to stop a moan but failed.

I pulled her in for another passionate kiss. I slowly pulled my finger out but left its tip inside of her. I harshly thrusted in her again and she bit my lips due to my action.

She ducked her finger nails into my bare back turning me further on. She was so tempting without her even knowing it. I can never get enough of her.

I slowly added another finger and she scream a little due to the pleasure she was feeling.

"Carter... I..." she couldn't say but I knew she was going to cum.

"I know Flower. Cum for me." I said and then she slowly released her juices on my fingers.

I knew I had to take it slow as she is a virgin and isn't aware of these things. My dick was already very hard but I had to control it. I have to at least wait till we reach my other house there.

I smiled at her and kissed her lips again. I slowly pulled out of her as we both came down from our high.

I licked my fingers clean enjoying the sensual taste of her.

"Rest my love. We'll continue later." I said adding a wink. She blushed and nodded a 'yes'.

She pulled her pants up and then wore her bra again. I gave her one of my tops. It reached her upper thigh. It seemed as if she only wore a top but she did have a pant on.

⚠️

I pulled her into my arms as I laid down on the bed. She pulled the duvet over us and placed her head on my chest. She kept her hands around my torso while I pulled her closer to me with her waist. I don't think there was any space left between us.

I smelled her hair and smiled.

"I love you Flower." I mumbled.

"I love you Hubby." She said and I kissed her temple. She rarely calls me 'Husband' let alone 'Hubby'. It was definitely a first. I smiled at that.

I can't wait to have her tonight.

"sei mio tutto mio." I whispered into her ear. I kissed her once again on her forehead and let sleep consume us.

You're Mine. All Mine.