Description and Authors note

Description

What if all celebrities were part of the undead?

What if the stars that got famous though YouTube or singing shows didn't get famous by just talent?

Celebrities, the way were "discovered" wasn't because of their talent, sure they can sing, dance, and/or act, but they got famous by secretly showing a code that only vampires would know about, those famous people you see on TV are part of the undead, in order to find each other, they would do anything to get "recognized" all vampires must stay together in order to be safe

that's why no matter how talented you are in videos as a human, you have NO chance in being famous...

Every Vampire has a personal servant or pet, so Professional human hunters are kidnapping random teenage boys and girls to sell in auctions, so a vampire can buy them and do as they please with them. Vampires can't do this on their own because they will have the public find out about them and might grow weak, they can't risk that...

My name is Mae, i use to be a ordinary 18 year old girl with one best friend. i didn't need anymore friends then him. i am quiet and sensitive, i cry too much and it annoys me. I am Diabetic, type 1, yea...

Jason and I, my best friend, were kidnapped, after walking home from the library to finish up some studying late at night, before i knew it, i was forced to be quiet and follow orders by a human hunter, i was too terrifed to ever fight back...

i'm going to be sold by a celebrity who i hear were vampires... and not just any celebrity... Louis Tomlinson... A member of a boy band who i had no interest in... but i had to admit they were handsome... but being totally terrified near a area full of famous and beautiful vampires, makes you blind from that fact... i just want to go home...

Author's note

the main character's name is Mae, and she is Diabetic, i would like to inform my readers that im also a Diabetic, Type 1. I would also like to inform that Diabeties is not fun guys, when you find out someone is diabetic, dont just assume we can't eat sugars. yes! we can eat sugar, it keeps our blood sugar on level, we just have to maintain a healthy balance and not eat too many unnecessary ones.

what i'm trying to say is that, know that Diabetes isn't fun for anyone... try to help out a person who has it, because they can pass out at anytime and you won't know what to do, its dangerous for us to pass out, we can't wake up unless we are properly taken care of, so contact a adult or call 9-1-1

but enough about the lecture! i just want to make Mae diabetic so it can help me know what should happen when i eat and what to expect, this is my own lesson too! just in case your wondering, i've been diabetic since i was 7, so over 10 years! whoa! i know... -_- but get what i'm saying! okay! i'm done talking!

bye now! and enjoy! watch out for the roses from my chandelier!