CHAPTER THREE

"Serena, is that really you?" Sue said happily as she opened the door to her

"The one and only" Serena smirked as Sue ran over pulling her into her infamous tight hugs, there she knew, that probably most parents in La Push-had deathly gripped hugs.

"The children will be so happy to know your back! Also, you are lucky Harry returned from a fishing trip, he'll be so happy to see you as well!" Sue had grabbed her wrist, pulling her into the home, as Serena had a smile plastered on her face.

When she entered the family room, she saw Seth on the couch watching Television with Harry, and the two didn't notice them yet, until Leah walked in," Oh my god, Serena?!" She practically yelled running over tacking the girl, as soon as her name filled the room. Seth jumped up from the couch jumping in the hug and Harry was left chuckling at his kids.

"I can't believe your back! When did you-

Serena had been bombarded with a lot of questions from the siblings, lasting for a while, meanwhile, Sue went to cook dinner, having invited her to stay and she happily agreed.

"So, what did you do when you moved to London?" Seth questioned as the three were now settled at the back-yard patio along with Harry was also joining them in the conversation.

"I helped in foreign exchange students, in a university, so I had been in charge of making sure they felt at home," Serena said as Leah went silent after a while, which made Serena a little worried, but Harry and Seth didn't seem to notice.

"That's amazing Serena, so how long are you going to stay?" Harry questioned, and Leah who was quiet, looked up discreetly, hoping that she wasn't going to leave again, but through the silence, she knew she shouldn't get her hopes up.

"Well, I came back to help take care of Dad, I'll probably be here for a few months," Serena said carefully, not sure if it was appropriate to talk about the whole Legends in front of Seth and Leah, they probably knew something along the lines-but Serena wasn't sure herself.

The only reason, she and her sisters knew about the Legends when they shouldn't have was because they were snooping along a meeting with the the elders, and they heard too much.

It had caused a few rough patches for the adults not knowing how to make an excuse-but Billy ended up convincing them that it was already out there, and so they told the three the truth.

It was against their traditions-but they preferred not lying about their ancestors.

"A few months?" Seth's face fell

Serena reached over ruffling his hair," Hey, Kiddo, I'll make sure to always visit" Seth smiled as Leah's face started to scrunch like she was in pain.

Serena then looked at her carefully, as she reached over, but Leah slapped her hand away getting up from her chair. It had alerted them all, and Serena felt the heat radiating off Leah.

Suddenly out of nowhere Leah ran off the patio, and let out a scream as she phased quickly running off.

Seth almost fell off his chair, but then for Harry, he had been so shocked, he fell off his chair holding his chest," Oh my god! Harry!" Serena rushed over past Seth and knelt down," Sue!!" Serena shouted, immediately making Sue ran out

"Harry!" Sue shouted as she knelt down towards her husband," Seth call the ambulance!" Serena looked up to Seth and noticed he was shaking, and she saw him back away like he was in pain.

"Seth" Serena muttered, and she saw him fall down the patio steps and she watched Seth phase as well.