CHAPTER NINETEEN

Paul had gotten out of the shower, in the hotel he and Serena were staying at, as he dried his hair with the towel. He looked to the room, seeing that it was empty, but didn't panic seeing the sliding door for the balcony was open.

He walked over to Serena leaning on the railing, looking at the view, as he joined her," When I moved to the city, I never realized, how much I missed the ocean" She said as she looked at the orange sky, that was dyed with the setting sun.

"Did you like the city?" Paul asked, and Serena sighed

"Well, it was a mixed relationship, sometimes I did sometimes I didn't, but nothing beats living in a nature-filled place"

"Do you miss it? The city I mean" Serena looked up to Paul smiling

"I do most of the time" She watched his face, that looked conflicted with her answer," But, home is where the heart is, and La Push was where I always knew I'd return to, and maybe-" she cut herself off making Paul looked at her for the rest of her answer

"What?" He questioned.

"Maybe, it's where I always belonged" She said now looking into his eyes, as he realized what she meant, as he felt his heart thump, as he leaned forward, and she did as well, but Paul, knew this wasn't the right moment, so he placed his lips to her forehead.

"I'll change that maybe Serena...just a little longer," He mumbled, and Serena smiled, leaning her head on his chest as he pulled her in an embrace.

Serena had taken the blissful moment, that Paul was really taking it very slowly, and it was really making her torn heart heal, the proper way.

The two, had both ran away, from each other, they could have tried harder for there relationship, but then, and there, it was right.

The time apart had not made them weaker, it had just made their emotions for each other stronger, the yearning was what had drawn them together, and it was not because of imprinting, especially since there had been a flame before it.

Their souls were one, and even if it was a part, they remained together, and the healing was what became the solid foundation, that had allowed them, to walk on the path, without any holes, and they just needed to meet each other halfway.

The rest of the vacation had been very enjoyable for them, that when it came to returning, they had both not been at all happy, that the vacation, was only for them, to return home to where Leah and the Boys, could possibly get really hurt in the upcoming battle.

The car ride, was silent, both not wanting to speak since they knew they'd end up ruining the moment of what was left remaining of the vacation, driving back to La Push. It was not officially over until they got out of the car.

Paul had held Serena's hand the entire ride, and it was the comforting feeling with no words needed, to explain the emotions running through there heads. Their relationship was not officially there yet, but the time they had alone together had definitely strengthened it for them both.