CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"I swear, I thought I was going to die for a second back there" Paul muttered, as Serena chuckled in the passenger seat, as they were leaving for their little week vacation

When Paul, had gone to ask permission, from her family to take her out for an entire week, Jacob had punched Paul, in the jaw, and Billy had given him the 'Ultimate Billy Threat Stare' as what Serena had called it.

"Oh, you're being silly, Dad and Jake, held back" She taunted, making Paul's heart rapidly pick up in shock

"That was holding back?!" He argued in fear

Serena reached over, patting his back," Be lucky, that Rebecca isn't here, and Rachel wasn't angry, the females in the Black family, are more threatening than the males"

Paul had swallowed realizing, that it was true, he had seen the wrath of Serena, and the girls, before, and he sometimes wonders why they weren't the shape-shifters, if they were, they'd be deadly. "Right, let's not anger the she-wolves" He mumbled and Serena snickered.

There was no plan, on the mini vacation, that Paul had for Serena, and he didn't need to since he knew that she liked to live on the wind and to enjoy through the moment.

It was the one thing; he knew that would never change for her, the one thing he loved about her the most.

The unplanned was thrilling for Serena, she liked living bold, and not expecting anything in order. She loved experiencing things given to her, through curiosity, and not through prospects.

"No! Take it from an angle, Paul!" Serena demanded as Paul rolled his eyes, taking what seemed like the 100th photo, at the overlook they were currently at.

"Serena, I took it at an angle, and you said- He stopped talking when he saw the smirk on her face through the camera lens and he knew that the entire time she was messing with him," You really are evil you know that!" He retorted as he dropped the camera back to hang on his side.

She faked innocence," What do you ever mean Paula?" She taunted, as he ran over to her as she tried to run, but he caught her throwing her over his shoulder," Paul Lahote! You put me down this instance!"

"Man, the wind is sure loud today, did you say something?" said Paul making Serena smack his back

"Wolf boy, don't even try that with me!"

"Wolf boy?" He said as he turned her, holding her in a bridal style, making her glare at him, only making his smirk larger," So you have a thing for wolves huh?"

Her faced dropped at what he meant making her slap his chest," Paul!!" He chuckled and she joined him, but the pair was cut off by a shutter noise, making them turn, to a man who had just taken a picture of them.

The Polaroid film came out from the front as he shook it," You two looked absolutely stunning, I couldn't resist" He said walking over, as Paul lowered Serena as she took the film, the male passed her.

"You two make a lovely pair, I can see the connection between you two," The stranger added, and said goodbye, leaving them to stare at the photo, making them share a look, smiling.