CHAPTER SEVEN

Pulling up to the home had alerted the boys and Emily inside. All of them shared looks wondering who it could be since all of them were gathered.

"Who do you think it is?" Embry asked as they followed Sam out the door

"Beats me" Jacob replied, but as soon as he walked out, he and Seth recognized the car.

Jacob had looked over to Paul discreetly, who was too focused on eating his food in hand.

When Rachel got out of the car, instantly he knew that it was most likely her idea of bringing Serena, but how she convinced their elder sister confused him since she made it a living to avoid Paul at all cost.

"Oh! Rachel!" Jared shouted running over to her, pulling her in a hug. Embry and the others have not seen Serena since her car was heavily tinted, but as soon as she stepped out, the first to shout being Sam," Serena!?"

Hearing that name, had alerted, Paul who had dropped his food, in hand gaping at Serena, who groaned to herself seeing him.

"Son of a-" Serena muttered as she saw Paul, and shot a glare to Rachel who turned her head trying to act innocent, and she realized it was too late to just leave now, so she plastered her biggest smile," Hey Boys!"

She was then tackled in a hug by Quil and Embry," I can't believe your back!!" Embry shouted as she pats their backs, pulling away from the hug.

"Oh, Serena!" Emily shouted running out knowing it was safe, hugging her," I missed you so much, did you move back?"

Serena really didn't like being asked that question, knowing she'll just disappoint them," Oh, no, just for a little while" Paul who was listening, looked down, feeling completely awful, about how things turned out for them, especially since he was the one who ran off.

"Oh" Emily's face fell

Seth came over," Tell me about it! I begged her to stay, but she keeps being vague on when she'll leave!"

"Wait you knew she was back?" Quil asked looking at him and Seth nodded

"Yeah, she came back when...Um, the night Dad died..." Serena reached over patting his head, knowing it was still painful to speak about.

"Wait really? That long?" Embry dropped his hands surprised that she had been back for a few weeks already, and Serena knew the look on his face like he felt a little hurt that she didn't tell them sooner.

Rachel decided to save the day for her," Yeah, Sis was just so busy with helping Dad, since I can't cook, and Jake was busy with the pack and all, and Sue, since Leah and Seth had phased"

"Oh, well that's Big Sister Serena for you" Sam teased as he crossed his arms making her roll her eyes, it was the name all the boys called her being the eldest out all of them

"Hey Sam, careful now, don't let me give you time out" She joked receiving laughs from the younger boy, minus Paul, who had not turned up looking at her.