CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Paul and Serena were both drenched in water, as they walked hand in hand to Sam's home since Billy would probably end up losing it, seeing that she was one: with Paul, and two: soaking wet when it's late out

"You realize that if Jacob is here, you are dead" Serena mumbled, and Paul stopped walking," Why do you have to ruin the moment?" He asked

She snorted," I rather, have you warned then suddenly thrown across the room"

Paul went silent looking at her, and then groaned," Again with the not helping Serena"

She chuckled at him patting his chest," I'm just joking, Jake is with Bella right now, so if anything, you are safe"

He narrowed his eyes at her," Absolutely evil" She grinned at him and winked

"I try~" She sang as she walked forward dragging him into the home and as soon as she walked in, She was suddenly under the impression, that she was in a live show and the boys, Leah and Emily were the audiences in the seats.

She realized, she had a firm grip on Paul's hand, and she looked to him, as he had an amused look on his face, making her frown," Wipe that smirk off your face, before you regret it Lahote" She muttered, knowing full well the wolves could hear her, as they laughed.

"I take it you two, are good now?" Jared asked as he crossed his arms smiling

Serena and Paul shared a look, and she spoke up," Well, yes, but we are still working on it"

"Yeah, 'working' on it" Embry quoted his fingers sarcastically, receiving a light smack from Quil on the shoulder as he laughed.

"Boys enough, Serena come, I have some clothes you can borrow, take a shower before you catch a cold" Emily said walking past them sending them a glare, for not noticing

"Thanks Em" She replied, and as she walked past the boys, Leah gave her a look, and Serena nudged her head to follow her and obliged.

Serena and Leah, both were in the restroom, as Leah sat on the counter, while Serena got undressed," So, you two are together again?" Leah questioned looking over at her, crossing her arms.

"Well, yes and no, but like we said earlier, we are going to work on it" Serena answered as she got in the shower

"How can you do it?" Leah asked, not rudely, but genuinely, seeking for an answer.

Serena peeked her head of the shower," I decided to stop running for once, and open my eyes at the fact, that I can't put the blame on him only, do you-Do you think that's being silly of me?" She asked as Leah looked at her and sighed.

"Honestly, I think its brave of you, to go back to the thing that hurt you, and try to fix it" Leah replied and Serena saw her pained look, as she looked down to her lap.

"Leah, I promise you, that you will find someone worth it all, someone who will love you and only you, don't give up" Serena said

Leah looked at her putting on a small smile," You got Lucky Serena, but I think after all you did, I think you deserve it"