CHAPTER TWELVE

Paul couldn't describe, how he was feeling, as he laid in bed, thinking about Serena

Paul couldn't describe, how he was feeling, as he laid in bed, thinking about Serena. He had never forgotten what he had done.

He never even looked forward to finding himself falling for anyone else since he had hurt her horribly.

He tried dating, but just like Serena-it would end as the same result of them never going farther than a few dates.

At the time, since he had yet to phase, his fear was what got the best of him.

But then when it became to phasing-that fear was gone and replaced with the unbearable feeling of guilt and hurt.

He loved Serena-way before she even had to say it and he still loves her, and he knew it was a feeling that was impossible to ever disappear.

The only fear he had was his anger-one in which he had still trouble controlling. Just like the time he blew up when the leech-lover Swan slapped his face, he had lost it wanting to rip her apart.

He heard a knock on his door, and before he could answer it, the door was pushed in revealing Jacob who was clearly unamused. It hadn't been a full week since he had imprinted on his sister, and he knew he'd have to face him eventually.

"What are you doing here Jacob?" Paul asked getting up from his bed, only to be kicked back down by Jacob

"You have one chance Lahote-one, and if you mess it up, then I hope you deal with the pain of rejection"

"Wh- What's going on Black?" He spat and Jacob glared at him

"The first beach, tomorrow 7 am, don't even think about being late, or else your dead" with that Jacob left without saying anything more confusing, Paul.

Paul had flopped on his bed, trying to think what Jacob meant, and why he didn't just say what he wanted right now, instead of making him restless, on whatever was going to happen the next day.

It was what exactly Jacob had wanted for him, to make him uneasy, and vulnerable, so that the next day, he would be exhausted, in hope that he won't even have the energy to build up any anger.

The sun rose, and Paul did not get any rest since he couldn't push away the questioning thoughts that were filling his head, and so, it was 5 am, and he decided to head there now since he rather be early than even a minute late.

He didn't care if he was exhausted, and probably had dark bags under his eyes, he just wanted answers, and as he arrived at the First Beach, the sun was slowly rising, meaning it was getting closer to whatsoever was going to happen.

As he watched the waves hitting the shore, when he sat on a lone log, focusing on the soothing sounds to calm him, and it was like a trance as he sat there, that he had no idea it was already seven.

He snapped out of his daze, as he heard the sound of footsteps on the sand, making him turn has his eyes widen at who was there. "Serena?" He muttered and she looked at him

"Glad to see you show up Paul"

"What- I mean, is-No" He shook his head, not being able to speak without sounding ridiculous, and Serena couldn't help but find the moment amusing making herself hide a smile behind her hand.