Out of the Pods

Shuichi's point of view

*BAM*

"OW!!"

I landed on the cold floor

I looked up and was greeted with an unbelievable sight.

There in every single pod is every single one of the people I have met in my reality they called a game.

*pong* *pong*

"Huh?" I said and looked to where the sound came from.  There I saw Maki awake inside a pod!

*pong* *pong*

There the sound was again and I turned over to see Himiko as well in her own pod!  I ran over to Maki's pod first to look for a way to let her out.  I found it, it looked just like the one in my pod but bigger.  The second I pressed it.

*PLOP*

Maki fell out but she landed on her feet...

"How did you-" Maki interrupted me.  " I have been an Assassin since a child." "Ahah," "But that's not important, what is important is getting Yumeno out too," Maki said.  I nodded in response as we ran over and pressed the escape button and...

*SHWE*  *Grab*

Maki caught Himiko as she fell so she didn't hit the ground.  "Thanks, Harukawa," Himiko said in her normal bored voice.  "No problem, Yumeno," Maki said as she brought her back down to the ground.  " Nyeh? Where are we?" Himiko said in confusion.  " I wish I knew," I said back to Himiko.  Himiko and Maki continue to talk to each other but I didn't hear what they said...

I saw someone I thought I would never see ever again

"K-Kaito..."