Kokichi

{oof this is extremely gay and lots of kiibouma lol}

Shuichi's point of view

     I was awoken from my nap by Kaito shaking me awake. "Shuichi, Ouma's awake!" He whispered to me.  This got me to get up and I realized that it was just the two of us left in the room.....

And Maki....

She giggled at my reaction and stood up and started to walk out of the room.  We followed shortly after her and walked into the room and Aoi was already helping Kokichi down the stairs.  But unlike last time Himiko didn't tackle this person into a hug.   "Nishishi, did you guys miss me" Kokichi said as if he didn't just wake out of a damn comma.  I decided it would be nice to say something or I guess do something.  So I did...

I walked towards him with a straight face and bent down and gave the dictator a small hug. "Hello Saihara~Chan~~" was all he said to me and I responded with a "h-hey" and backed away from him. 

Himiko looked over at him and waved.  She smiled slightly. He walked over to her. They whispered a few things to each other of a minute. Then Himiko gave him a hug.

Kaito walked over too the little dictator. "Sorry, it didn't work out" he whispered in a low voice.  "Nishishi, it's okay!", "Saihara~Chan has always been your weakness" he whispered just low enough for me and him to hear and winked at him.  I felt the heat go to my face and saw Kaito Equally as flustered. He walked away and stood next to me.

"Hey Maki-" She interrupted him "Shut the Fuck up."  Kokichi tensed up "oooookaaaaay then" he said and continued on.

The last person to great was Kiibo

"Hey Kiiboy!" Was all he had to say before being engulfed in a hug.  Kokichi was crying real tears which was a rare sight to see.  Kokichi proceeded to move his head from the other's chest and to his face.  There noses touched and Kokichi's hair almost poked Kiibo in the eye.  He didn't seem to mind though....   "Nishishi, looks like you missed my teasing huh?" Kokichi asked with teary eyes.  Kiibo nodded in response.  It was adorable..... I just wished one of them would confess.  It was so oblivious that they liked each other but I'm not going to force there relationship......because I know how hard it is.

I glanced over at Kaito and smiled at him...

But

It's worth it....