Introductions

{This is really just a chapter of the characters making fun of each other....}

Shuichi's point of view

"well I'm Shuichi Saihara The Ultimate Detective and this is my...um." "Boyfriend" "yeah boyfriend, Kaito Momota." I introduced us to the two girls. She smiled in return. "Also whatever they say, I am a happy human being!" I shouted but I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Maki and she instructed me "hey, hey Sahara, look at me," which I did what she told. She glared at me and said with a cold tone "Bitch." I whimpered and went over to Kaito and stood behind him trying not to cry. Kaito scolded Maki but she just started laughing at my reaction. " i'M a HaPpY hUmAn BeInG" she mocked me still giggling before she said she was sorry. Komaru and Touko laughed a bit at us before moving on.

"Well I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader!" Kokichi chimed in before being interrupted by Himiko who just said "Ultimate Gay man" under her breath and Kaito just blankly stated "Ultimate Liar." Kokichi growled and turned to Himiko and just said "True" and turned over to Kaito and shouted "Shut the hell up" then turned back to the girls. "Ahem my name is Kokichi Ouma!" He said before being interrupted by Maki who said "Just call him gremlin." I couldn't help but giggle at her remark like most of everyone in the room. "Harukawa that's not very nice" Kiibo scolded her but she just looked at him and defended herself with " What? He is a talking FUCKING TROLL." The room exploded with laughter. There were only about 5 people not laughing. Kokichi sighed and said under his breath "You have a big Mouth for someone with a small chest." The room immediately got quite. Maki clearly heard him because she tensed up and looked over to him with her usual death stare. "Excuse me! Do you want to die?!?" She yelled at him his response was his usual laugh and a yes. Maki started to charge at him but was held back by Kaito. "HEY! Let me go!!!" But he didn't budge.  We all new she could probably get out of his grasp but she probably didn't in fear of hurting the guy. She resorted to saying mean things for the mean time because Kaito wouldn't let her go. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I WOULD PAY TO WATCH YOU GET SQUISHED BY THAT HYDRAULIC PRESS?!?!??" and "AT LEAST I FUCKING LIVED YOU RAT!!!" Were some of the many things she screamed at him. She eventually stopped after Kiibo started to move in-front of Kokichi as protection. The girls attention seemed to move over to other people waiting for more introductions.

"O-oh um I'm the ultimate Robot! My name is Kiibo." Kokichi then  popped out of no where and said "I call him many things, Kiiboy, Kiiboard, Kiibottom-" Kiibo then told him to stop being Robophobic and that made Toko laugh. "W-hat the hell is robophopic???" She asked Kiibo. He was going to answer when Kokichi just said to her "Nobody ever knows!"   They moved on to Himiko next.

"Prepare to be amazed!  Fall to your knees! I am Himiko Yumeno, the Ultimate mage!" Touko laughed a bit at her before being shut up by Komaru's hand.  "So Magic is real, right" Komaru asked her.  She said yes but Kokichi said no like the jerk he is.  Himiko turned around and shouted at him "YES! it is." "Nishishi No it's no- OW." Maki hit him on the head with full force. "What the hell was that for?!?!?" Be asked her "Because Chabashira isn't here to do it, I'm going to" she answered him.  He pouted and moved over to were Kiibo was standing.  "Can I ask you a question?" Touko asked. "Nyeh? Sure."  "Why do you constantly sound like your high like serious did you and Hagakure like do some business ooooor" Himiko looked taken aback but Kokichi just laughed. "I know she does sound like she's on constant weed huh?" Himiko turned to him. "N-nyehhhh no I do not! Right guys," She looked over to us.  "Yumeno you know I love you, but you kinda do" Maki said as Himiko looked away and pouted.

"So what's your name" Toko asked referring to Maki.  "I'm Maki Harukawa the Ultimate Child Care Take-"  Maki was interrupted by Kaito and Kokichi.  "Maki Roll, you don't have to lie about your Talent!" Kaito said but on the other hand Kokichi said "Ultimate Bitch with pigtails."  I could see Maki debating whether or not to kill Kokichi.  She took a deep breath and told the truth to the girls.  "My real talent is the Ultimate Assassin," She said looking away. She looked back over to see there reaction.  They were completely fine....  This took Maki by surprise I could tell.  "W-What? Your not supposed to be okay with that!?!" 
Komaru giggled and Toko looked away in fear.  "S-see! Like what she is doing shouldn't you be scared of me?!????"  Komaru turned around to see Toko cowering in fear.  She then whispered something in here ear that I couldn't make out but whatever it was it seemed to calm her down. Toko and Komaru turned back to Maki, "Don't worry! We're not scared of you at all!" Komaru said.  Maki seemed to be confused but went along with it.

"Well I'm Komaru Neagi and I don't have a Ultimate Talent hehe" she said and grabbed the others hand, "And this is my wife Toko Neagi!" "Hello" I said and waved at her.

"Hey hate to ruin the moment but I think your friend is awake!"