More people?

{I had way to much fucking fun writing this}

Maki's point of view

      I stared at the couple in a tight embrace and smiled.  I decided to let them do there thing. I know Shuichi needs this so I let them be.  I looked over to see what Himiko was doing. She wasn't next to me anymore....

I looked around the room to see where She was and she was by Tenko's pod looking at her...  I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. This got her attention and she turned her face towards me.  She had tears in her eyes...  I felt bad to her too. It's ok Yumeno, They'll wake up" I whispered in her ear.  She obviously couldn't take it and hugged me tight...  I have never been very good at handling others emotions so I just awkwardly hugged her back...

Once she let go of me she walked away from me and presumably to go talk to Kiibo.

It took about a few minutes for Kaito and Shuichi to stop hugging.   "Hey do you guys want to come sit on the couch out here" Aoi shouted from another room.  We all turned to here and responded with yes. We walked in the room and there were 3 couches.  One was already taken up by Aoi, Makoto and Kirigiri but there were also 2 others guests there.  "Nyeh? Sorry to ask but who are your other friends?" Himiko asked the group nicely.  "Oh yeah I forgot you haven't met them yet!" Makoto responded immediately and proceeded to introduce them. "This is Yasuhiro Hagakure" the man had brown hair that seemed to be in tons of braids.  He had a suit on but the Coat was lazily rapped around his shoulders. Like Kaito. "Heya there chick!" He said and grabbed my hand to shake it. I pulled my hand away and glared at him and told him, "Don't call me that again". He gulped and returned and proceeded to shake the rest of our hands.

"Oh and this is Byakuya Togami" Makoto said and pointed to the other guy with blond hair and white glasses. He was wearing a suite and looked very professional.  Himiko skipped over to him and reached for his hand to shake it.  But he rolled his eyes and moved his hand away like a prick. "Don't touch me", he snapped at Himiko who whimpered in response and backed away from him and behind me.  I growl at him at spoke my mind, "Hey dick, I don't know who you think you are saying that to Yumeno but unless you want to want to die I would get your fucking act together."  He rolled his eyes and got up from the couch and walked over to Himiko and shook her hand. Then wiping his hand on his suite as he walked back over and sat down on the couch. I don't mean to baby Himiko but no ones going to stand up for her besides me. Tenko can take the spot when she wakes up.

"You guys are very lucky because you will get to meet my sister and her wife!" Makoto said to us with a smile.  Himiko eyes lit up and she jumped into the conversation, "Your sister has a wife?!?!?"  Makoto looked taken aback by this and asked her " Why is there something wrong with that?" Himiko calmed down a bit and realized she offended him. "Yumeno, you can't ask people that." And almost right after Shuichi jumped in as well, "O-oh my no! Don't worry we're all gay." "SAIHARA! That's not any better!" I heard Kiibo yell at him.  We were all flustered by now....  "Well you didn't deny it", Shuichi whispered under his breath.  At this point Makoto was sitting back down next to Kirigiri.  "Sorry Yumeno didn't mean to come off as rude...." Shuichi whispered over to him.  At this point all 5 of them were giggling at us...

Then we all sat down on the couch. Himiko sat next to Kiibo to keep him company while Shuichi laid down on Kaito's chest to take a nap but in the process put his feet on my legs...  I didn't really care because Shuichi didn't usually sleep so I just let him do his thing and tried not to wake him a up. I moved closer to Kaito to talk to him easier, trying not to wake Shuichi up.

"Soooo Ouma's next right?" Kaito said

"Sadly yes" I responded to him "About 5 minutes"

"Mk" Kaito responded with

......

"Also what the fuck is going on?"