Genocider Jack

Shuichi's point of view

     "Yep Miu should be next to wake up."  I said to Gonta and nodded.  "Gonta tell her sorry."

We all continued to talk for a bit about lots of things.  But midway threw our conversation Toko eyes shot wide open in a panic.  Almost all of us seemed to noticed so we waited for her to say something.  She just looked over to Komaru and whispered something her ear that I couldn't here.  Whatever she said seemed to make Komaru panic as well.  She looked over to the group of adults and nodded at them.  That seemed to freak most of them out.  But we were still sitting here confused as ever.  After a few seconds of Toko having a panic attack she...

*achoo!*

She sneezed and passed out on Komaru's shoulder.  I have never been more confused in my life..  before we could ask a question Byakuya said, "Ah shit, here we go again."

Out of no were Toko woke up and did a backflip off the couch and that startled all of us.  "heheYaYaYaHAHAHAHH" Toko looked up at us but she looked very different. Not in looks but in sanity. She had a her tongue out and it reached to past her chin. Her eyes looked insane as if she were crazy. All I heard was a sigh from Makoto and Kyoko as Komaru looked slightly worried but more embarrassed than anything else. The other 3 members of Future foundation looked either scared or totally calm. But we all just looked at each other in total shock and most of all confusion.

"Hey Dekumaru!" She jump and gave Komaru a hug but it was more like a tackle. "Hey Jack..." she said. Jack? Who the heck is Jack? "Who the hell is Jack?" Kaito beat me to the question but they completely ignored it. "Hey!!! Dekumaru why didn't you tell me we were going to go visit Big Mac and... hehehe Togami. She almost immediately stood up and was beside him. "Hehehehe, Togami... how's life without me, huh huh huh huuuuh." He let out a large sigh and looked over at her. "If your going to annoy anyone, annoy your wife." She only giggled at his rude remark. "I annoy Komaru on a daily basis! I live with her, so I want a new victim to annoy! heheYaYaAHAHAHHAHA!!!"
She gazed over to us with a creepy look. "Hehe, what are these,   potential victims!?!" She pulled out a few weird shaped scissors. They were definitely lethal from what I could see. Maki stood up and reached for the knife she keeps on her. This seemed to scare Komaru the most and she tried desperately to get her to stop. "Hey wait Maki-," "Shut it." She didn't listen,"Please!, she won't hurt you guys!"  She began to walk towards the girls but was met with a pair of scissors. "Stay back Komaru," She finally did as told and stepped away. "Hehehe, Dekumaru, why didn't you tell me we where gonna visit some old friends." She said looking at Maki dead in the eyes. Maki only glared back at her. Okay you win Pigtails..." Toko... Jack said putting her scissors away, walking back over to Komaru. " So are you going to fucking explain that?!" Maki yelled at them. "Komaru sighed and pulled something out of her pocket and went over to Jack . "Sniff it." "Awww But I don't want to go..." Jack pretend to look sad at her. "please.." "fine."Jack took a large sniff of the substance and then.

*ACHOO*

She passed out again

She woke up again and looked around . "Wait did I-" Komaru nodded. "No..." she looked like she was on the verge of tears. "Toko babe it's oka-" "No it's not!"  She was having another panic attack.  "I-is everyone a-alive" Komaru nodded. "Hey!" Maki snapped getting there attention. She put her weapon away now but she was still standing. "What the hell just happened?"  Komaru looked over to Toko who nodded and said, "Well they witnessed it... you might as well let them now..."  Komaru stood up and left Toko on the floor. She walked towards us and took a deep breath in. "Okay, what I am going to tell you might scare you..." Maki rolled her eyes and sat back down "When they found out I was a assassin they were surprised but they eventually got use to it, what could be so bad? now explain." She nodded and continued. "Well Toko has... split personality disorder." "Nyeh that's it?" Himiko asked her. "No... she shares it with a..... um... a-a serial killer." "Ahah that makes more sense" I said to her. "Wait is this why you weren't surprised to find out I was an assassin?" Maki asked her. "Hehe, yeah." "Nyeh, as long as she won't hurt us it's fine," Himiko said. Toko got up from the ground and walked over to us. She still looks upset with herself. "W-well there's s-some more th-things," "W-well I d-don't share m-memories with h-her," "A-also she o-only kills g-g-guys that she find...um a-attractive." "Huh... okay, so what's her definition of attractive?". "I-I don't k-know!" She snapped at me and I moved pack a bit.  She earned a glare from Maki .   "S-sorry it's a sensitive topic," she apologized.  "Well you can call her Jack but I mean I don't care."  She sat back on the couch.  We all sat back down as well. 

"Well then Miu should wake up in 5 minutes."