Future Foundation

Shuichi's point of view

Kirigiri and Makoto lead us to another room.  I wasn't really paying attention.  But I tried my best to get a hold of what was going on.  When I zoned back into reality we were in a room full of people.  They were all staring at us, but Maki didn't seem scared at all and was somehow the only one who was in the right mindset to talk.  "Hello?" She said in a questioning tone.  No one responded except for one girl with brown hair that was put into a ponytail and in a dark gray business suit.  She jumped up out of her chair and ran over to us and spoke to us in a nice tone of voice.  "H-hi! I'm Aoi Asahina!" She said in an extremely happy voice.

"Welcome to Future Foundation!" She said and took a glance over at the other two, who were giving her a look.  She stoped talking as soon as she noticed there faces.  "Anyways, Asahina, you do remember the subjects we put into the new VR right?" "How could I forget them." "Three out of the sixteenth students woke up," Kirigiri said signaling at us.

Asahina looked at Kirigiri. "Yeah, I have noticed..." She looked back at us and then back at the two.  "Does this mean that the rest will wake up soon?" She asked them.  Makoto responded with a nod and her face lit up.  She grabbed Maki's hands but not in an aggressive way said, "Maki!?!" She shouted cheerfully.  "Let go of me," Maki said with an angry glare and Aoi did as she was told.  She focused her attention back to the pair and loudly whispered, "But we didn't think they were going to wake up because Monokuma got into the virtual reality like last time!"  At this point Maki looked visually confused and angry.  She eventually got upset and snapped at them, "Okay look," getting the attention of the other three.  " We know nothing that you guys are talking about so please start explaining!"

"That's fair. Let me explain,"