Angie

{Two Chapters one day! yay?}

Shuichi's Point of View

I wake up to Kaito shaking me awake. "Hey Shuichi we need to go greet Yonaga." I heard Maki's voice as I started to sit up. I looked around and everyone was gone besides Maki, Kaito, and me. Well until I looked to the side and I saw Tenko trying to get Himiko to wake up. Himiko soon got up and after them blushing and apologizing Himiko left with Tenko. We followed behind shortly.

We walked into the room and for a change Korekiyo didn't look like he was beaten up. But he looked like he didn't want to be there... and there Angie stood simply glaring and Korekiyo. "Ohhhh I see I was an accident! Unplanned!" Korekiyo only nodded. She giggled a bit "I see, probably just like your life huh?" Miu had been laughing when I entered the room but she only laughed harder. Kokichi soon joined her laughing fit but I tried to tune them out and listen to Angie. "Atua says I should forgive you! But the doesn't mean I have to like you. But I've been meaning to ask? What happened you look pretty beaten up Nyahahah!" He sigh, "take a guess." She laughed at him," ohhhhh I know, Chabashira probably beat you to bits! But I won't do anything like that! But I am restraining myself from slapping you!" Tenko was laughing now, I didn't real expect this from Angie... "Actually Yumeno broke my nose..." Angie laughed again and looked over to Himiko. "Wow! Your kinda pathetic!" I heard Himiko snort but that was it, and the laughing stock grew louder. Angie turned to Himiko "Good job Yumeno! Come here!" Himiko walked over to Angie and hugged her tight. After some time they stoped hugging and Angie wiped Himiko's tears. "It's good to see your doing well Yumeno." Himiko smiled, "I missed you Angie..." Angie chucked," Angie? I mean I don't mind but why?" Himiko laughed a bit. "We will explain later."

Angie walked over to Tenko smiling wide, but Tenko looked away. The air was tense well at least for Tenko. Tenko eventually looked over at Angie, she looked sad. She hugged Angie and she hugged back.

Angie walked over to me she hugged me tight, weirdly enough I get the urge to hug her back. To be honest she kinda scares me... but I did it anyway. She proceeded to hug Kaito and tried to hug Maki but failed.

She tackled Gonta into a hug that he eagerly excepted. After a bit they let go and Angie smiled at him, "Gokuhara! You look great! Nyahahah!" Gonta wiped the small tears in his eyes and smiled.
Angie walked away from Gonta and over to Miu.

"Hey! I bet you missed me and my gorgeous face!" Miu said smiling. Angie laughed," of course I did! And may I say such a gorgeous face it is!" Miu must have forgotten that Angie always speaks what is on "Atua's mind". Miu looked surprised and backed down a bit. Before Miu could say anything Angie hugged her. After she let go Miu looked away. "God, if your gonna fuck me then what are you waiting for~~" Angie laughed again and skipped away.

Angie skipped over to Kiibo and hugged him as well. Kiibo excepted the hug, smiling wide. Angie and Kiibo stopped hugging and Kiibo smiled wider. "I missed you Yonaga." Angie smiled back,"I don't know what's going on but I missed you too!"

As for Kokichi Angie hugged him as Kokichi struggled to get out of her grasp. "Someone get this Atua loving Bitch off me!!!" Kokichi sounded genuinely annoyed. Once she let go he backed up a bit and she smiled at him. I have been noticing Kokichi lying less and showing more emotions. It's definitely an improvement and I think he'll eventually get on everyone's good side........eventually.

"So Everyone back to the room! Let's explain a few things to Yonaga." Aoi told us. I obliged and went into the room and sat back in the couch with Kaito and Maki. The couches were getting exstreamly cramped, Aoi stood up. "I'll go get someone to bring in some more couches. Anything you guys might want or need?" I didn't need anything so I shook my head. "Can I get some Phanta!" Kokichi shouted out, Aoi nodded. "Make sure it's grape we don't wanna have a repeat of what happened last time." Kiibo grumbled. I remember that...it was...bazar to say the least. She nodded and left.

Makoto looked over to Angie,
"Well while she's gone I'll explain the situation to Angie."