Panta

{If you don't know this idea is from help from a friend and... they wanted this so

Irunaga is a thing now

OlliesTalez this is for you.}

Shuichi's point if view

Aoi came back into the room a few minutes later. She had what looked like Kokichi's Phanta. She walked over to him and handed him the beverage. He wasted no time and quickly opened it and took a large chug. "O-ouma! Be carful you're going to choke." Kiibo told him looking worried.

"What even is that anyway." Maki asked him. He looked over at Maki confused and stopped drinking. "It's Phanta." She rolled her eyes," Well yeah but what is it." Kokichi gasped loudly and looked at the brunette in horror." You have never had Phanta?!?" Maki shook her head, "I have never drunken any type of Soda." Kokichi practically jumped from his seat and ran to our couch. He shoved the drink in her face,"try it."

She pushed the boy back a bit with her hand."No. Also you have already started drinking it." Kokichi looked annoyed,"oh come on I never share Phanta, Try. It. if your worried about germs don't be! We have probably done this before millions of times. Because we use to be "friends"." She sighed and took it. She put it to her lips and took a sip but then...

* COUGH COUGH COUGH*

"What the hell???" Maki was still coughing. "What's wrong?" Maki was hacking, she probably wasn't expecting the taste or something? "It burned? *cough* Why would a drink burn??" Kokichi giggled a bit,"Nishishi All soda does that. It's a refreshing!" Maki's coughing seems to calm down a bit. "It tastes like a mix of Atropa belladonna and
Jack-in-the-pulpi!" "I have no idea what that is." Kokichi said in return. "There poisons!"
Kokichi went back and sat down on the couch next to Kiibo. "Well that was a waste of Phanta."