Ryoma

Marry Christmas bitches

Shuichi's point of view

     "Ryoma should be waking up now." Aoi said standing up. I'll go bring him here, you guys and stay. "You don't need any help?" Kyoko asked. Aoi shook her head and smiled before walking into the room. We continued our conversations.

"So what did I miss?"

I recognized that voice, Ryoma. I turned to face him. He looks remarkably relaxed. His posture is slouched and his hands in his pockets. His eyes half lidded and stick sticking out of his mouth.

Kirumi stood up from the couch. She stared at Ryoma with wide eyes. Her lips quivered as if she was trying to think of what to say. She took hesitant steps forward. Ryoma came over to her taking  hands into his.

"H-hoshi" she choked out. Tears steamed down her face. "It's okay Tojo I forgive you." She bent down to his level and looked him in the face. She embraced him tightly," Thank you Hoshi" they let go and she took up wiping the tears from her eyes. She walked next to the couch I was sitting at but didn't sit. Maki moved closer to me," Tojo you may sit if you would like to," she said. Kirumi shook her head," I feel like standing right now, but thank you for the offer Harukawa." Maki responded by shifting to other side of the couch, away from me.

"Gonta missed Hoshi!" Gonta Stood up beaming. "I missed you too Gokuhara ." Gonta ran over to Ryoma picking him up to hug him. Ryoma hugged back smiling slightly. "...can you put me down now." Gonta obliged putting the shorter man back on the ground, still smiling.

"Hoshi, how do you feel." I asked. He turned towards me. "I'm okay by head hurts a bit though." I nodded,"well welcome back we missed you." Himiko shook her head in agreement. "Yeah Hoshi we missed you...," he smiled at us," thank you guys...although I wasn't expecting to be missed at all."  "Don't say that! Your liked and enjoyable to around," Kaito shouted enthusiastically. "Yeah yeah what the idiot said," Kokichi said sarcastically. "Hey I'm not an idiot!." I sighed already knowing where this was going. "Both if you shut it," Maki said sternly quickly ending the argument. Ryoma chuckled,"good grief."he whispered under his breath.

"So Hoshi do you need some explanation," Aoi asked. He shook his head. She smiled," this may take a bit come with me, I wanna move my legs anyway. He nodded and followed her out the. 

I then realized..." guys Akamatsu is next" everyone perked their heads up. "Oh yeah I forgot she even existed!," Kokichi said. "Shut. up." Maki glared.