Tenko

{Get ready Homosexuals for gay}

Shuichi's point of view

     "Nyeh what About me?"  Himiko asked the women.  "You have a-" "Hey Guys! Your friends awake." I didn't even realize Aoi left the room.  "Okay let me just finish-" she was interrupted by Himiko," No it's okay we will finish later." With that she stood up and walked over to the door waiting for the rest of us. "Okay Guys...ready to witness a mass murder" Korekiyo said before leaving the room. One by one we all left the room Himiko coming out last. As soon as I entered the room Korekiyo already looked like he had been punched in stomach.  He was holding it like he was about to throw up.  His mask covered up the blood he definitely coughed up.  "WHAT IS THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???" I heard her scream at the man. She ripped off his mask revealing his red lips that were covered in blood, but most importantly his broken nose. She raised her hand getting ready to punch him but hesitated. "What happened to you nose?" She said but before he could answer she punched him in the cheek.

"Okay enough!" I heard Kaito say. I watched as he walked over to Tenko and placed a hand on her shoulder. That didn't lasts long though...

*SMACK!*

Kaito stumbled back from the impact of Tenko's hand. He fell to the ground. "K-kaito!" I ran up to him bending down. "Are you okay?!" Chabashira what the hell!??" I screamed at her.  "Don't touch me, degenerate male!" She said. She was about to continue but she was soon restrained by Maki.  "HEY!" She wiggled around trying to get out of Maki's grasp but she was unsuccessful. She eventually stoped moving around, "fine...but Shinguji what did happen to your nose!" Tenko also him looking annoyed that she couldn't get out of this position.  "Your little girlfriend happened to my nose." He said.  I saw Tenko's eyes widen.  Aoi came over to Korekiyo, "back to the Nurse I guess...  She helped him up and lead him out. Once the door shut Maki let go of Tenko, and Tenko turned toward us looked around. Her eyes locked on Himiko, She was sobbing, knees shaking. Tenko too a hesitant step towards the trembling girl but before I could blink Himiko was in Tenko's arms.

All I could here were her cries but then I heard her little voice, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"  "Himiko Why are you apologizing to me?  You didn't do anything..."Tenko's voice was soft, quiet. "B-because....I-I ignored y-you!  I-I...was such...a-a horrible person!  Y-you didn't deserve that! A-and if...I-I we-....went i-in the cage... instead of you...like I was  going to... you would have survived!" Himiko's sobs only got louder. Himiko move her body so she could look at Tenko with eyes, still holding each other.  Tenko placed her hand on Himiko's cheek, "Himiko, Don't blame yourself...you beautiful face should never cry.." Himiko leaned into Tenko's hand.  She smiled at her, "You lived...so much longer then I thought you were going to..." Himiko giggled, "Well we're both here now...."
Himiko finally let go of Tenko but stayed close by while she came to talk with us.

"Hello Chabashira..." Kaito said annoyed. She sighed,"Sorry, it's in my reflexes." He smiled a bit at her "it's oka-" "But maybe you shouldn't touch me in the first place, degenerate male!" She interrupted him.  We both spent enough time with Maki to understand that that meant she was sorry.

She looked over at me and smiled a bit, "Hello Saihara! good to see you're doing better!"  I have always liked how I was the only guy she liked.  It's nice knowing I won't die anymore if I tell her she looks nice...I know why she likes me though...she is one of the people I told.  She walked over to Maki and smiled.

"Hello Harukawa! How are you doing!" Maki nodded and smiled awkwardly.  "You need to teach me to restrain people like that!" Maki looked away.  "I don't think my training mechanisms would be suitable for any one here to go by...." Tenko looked surprised but continued, "oh come on how bad could it be!"  Maki sighed and looked at her dead in the eyes. "You have absolutely no breaks at all, all the food you have is one spoon full of peanut butter a day if you're lucky, if you don't do something incorrect you get cut on your body,  do exercises until you vomit-". Tenko stoped her,"Okay okay I get it your right... assassin training isn't for the faint of heart." Maki smiled a bit, "But I wouldn't mind exercising with you..." Tenko beamed at her before walking over to Kiibo, completely ignoring Kokichi.

"Hello Kiibo..." "Hello Chabashira,  how are you doing?" He asked. " I'm fine, confused but fine." Kiibo smiled," that makes sense..." The air was tense, no reason why just Tenko and Kiibo never really talked.

Next was Miu. "Hello Iruma how are you!" "Im doing just fine and I still look gorgeous"  Tenko smiled awkwardly. "Yeeeeeah"
She moved on.

She walked over to Gonta and nodded as if to say hello. He smiled at her, but he knew not to touch her.  She could tell that he wanted to touch her but because he was a guy she wouldn't allow it.

"Okay I think I said hello to everyone I wanted to talk to!" she said. Kokichi scoffed. I looked around the room and Aoi was back in the room. Aoi was smiling sadly, "come on guys let's go sit down." we followed her out and sit back on the couch. Kirigiri smiled, "Well Aoi do you mind catching up Chabashira while I continue talking about Himiko?" Aoi nodded and took Tenko to a separate room.

"Okay Himiko, lets talk about your sister."

"My Sister?"