I Remember

Shuichi's point of view

"W-why don't you all come sit back on the couch" Aoi said while making her way to the couch as well. Once everyone was siting down there was nothing but silence.  I was uncomfortable, everyone looked to be the same as well.  Makoto cleared his throat,"When we were explaining everything to you we may have left out a few things...tell me...what do you know about your family." 

Himiko looked around a bit uneasy," All I know about them is that my mother was a very kind women, I love her very much!" Aoi nodded at her and looked at Gonta.

"Gonta no remember real family..." Byakuya, Kyoko and Makoto perked up at that for some reason. "Gonta only remember pack from woods that raise Gonta," the three looked away as if they were disappointed? 

"Well I'm an orphan." Maki said out of the blue.

"Well I don't remember anything about my family!!!" Kokichi said almost as if he was proud.  "Or maybe I do?" Here we go again...  "That's a vague answer but okay...,"Toko said moving on.

"Well I'm a robot so my creator Professor Idabashi is the only type of family I had." Kiibo said to the group.

"I don't remember my family either" Miu said to then.  "But hey...I don't need my memory of my family to fuck~~~" She said in her sexual tone. I sighed at her and looked at Kaito who was still sitting next to me.

"Ummm I remember my grandparents!  They were so friendly and loving!"  Kaito said smiling and I giggled at him. 

"Sh-Saihara what about you?" Makoto said looking at me."  I looked down.  "W-well, all I remember of my parents is they neglected me" I felt my breath hitch.  "Eventually I went to live with my...Uncle and..um."  I couldn't take it.  I broke down...I hate talking about my past.  I felt arms rap around me.  I figured it was Kaito until I smelled the smell of lavender fill my nose.

I heard a sniffle escape from who ever was holding me.  I saw a flash of long purple almost silver hair.  Was...was this Kyanna ko?  "Shuichi, don't cry please...it hurts to see you like this hun.." I felt something over come me. It was like I was in a trance... all I saw was white.

The memories

They flooded back

"Hey Shuichi!!! I heard a voice and turned around "oh!  Kokichi,  Rantaro! Have you come to play!  The two other boys  looked five maybe even three.  One was extremely short for his age even though he was young.  He had purple hair and eyes.  He was wearing a white top and black shorts.   He looked kinda shy though.  That had to be Kokichi...right?

Next to him was another boy. He looked taller than the other and had green hair. And was wearing A blue top and jean shorts.  He looked way too happy with everything going on.  I think this was Rantaro..?

"Y-y-ya we did c-come on, m-me and my b-brother found something." I have never seen Kokichi so shy.  It's kinda wei- Wait did he say brother.  The two ran and I followed after them.

Then

White again

*riiing*

A school bell could be heard.  I stood up and I was a lot taller now.  I grabbed my bag and exited the class room.  I didn't know where we we're going but I soon heard a voice in the distance. 

"Shuichi!"
"SHuichi"
"SHUichi"
"SHUIchi"
"SHUIChi"
"SHUICHi"
"SHUICHI"
"SHUICHI!"

Then I felt something tackle me...
"Uwaaaaa??" I heard me say in confusion.  Somehow I didn't hear her calling my name that whole time. "Hey Kuzuryuu!". The girl got off me smiling wide.  She looked unusually happy...well definitely to much for someone who looked like they got beat up everyday.  She had ruby eyes that seem to me sparking.  Her uniform was blue and her tie was white and blue stripes.  She also had a black skirt and blue stockings that went up to her knees.  They weren't covering much but they looked good.  But she had scuff marks and bandages all over her, she should probably be in pain? 

I just realized that I well this version of me was looking else were.  "Grrr, SHUCHI NAEGI!!!"  That got my attention but I could help but wonder on the last name...I blew it off.  "Y-yes?" "Pffffft HAHHAHAHHA" She was practically laughing of the ground.  She looked to be almost crying. I too started to laugh, definitely not as much as her but definitely did laugh. She eventually caught her breath and started to speak again.  "I was saying, I told you not to call me by my last name." She said still smiling.  "Oh sorry Maki!"

Wait wait wait

Maki?

Maki.

MAKI!

There's no way...

"Also Shuichi..MEEP!"  She did an almost complete 180 and looked horrified knees shaking and even sweating.  I turned around and saw...wait is that Kaito? It has to be.  He is the only person who would style there hair like that.  Wait then why is Maki scared of him. "H-hey Kaito...please d-don't hurt me."  Huh?  Why would Maki say that. "Nah not now so maybe later". And with that he walked away...that was weird.  I saw a girl walk past us with blonde hair. "Hey cuz!" I heard my younger self say.  The girl sighed hard and turned around. I Knew who she was just from the killing game. That was definitely Kaede.  She had the same uniform and everything from the video that Tsumugi showed us.  "Hey Kaede! Want to join us for lunch?" Maki said to her. She sighed and nodded before walking away quickly.  "Awww  I wanted to give her a hug, oh well come on Shuichi class is going to start soon!"

Every thing went white

I was sitting at a table.  Many people were sitting there.  I looked at my surroundings and saw Maki siting next to me but the seat next her was empty as if she was waiting for someone.  Very close by was Kokichi looking as terrified as he did in the last memory just older.  Next to him was Kiibo, Miu, and, Rantaro.  But the strange thing is that Kiibo was human.  He looked to be a regular person with regular skin. And lastly there was Himiko, who also had an empty seat.  "G-guys w-what if h-h-he shows u-up!  W-what will I d-do???" Kokichi said he look like he was going to cry. "Kokichi,  it's okay I'm sure he won't show up-." Kiibo was interrupted by Maki tackling Kokichi into a hug.  "Kokichi, don't cry! I would never let anything happen to you while I'm here!!!" She was smiling wide while squishing him. "M-maki... ow! M-m-my b-bruises!" She only squished tighter. "Mine hurts too but you get use to it!!!" She finally let go of the smaller boy but didn't move her hands from his shoulders. "Thanks M-Maki."  She nodded and went back to her seat. At this point I don't know what's going on.  Maki and Kokichi? Acting like friends? I just forget about it and move on.  Suddenly Maki jumped out of her seat and turned around.  My body moved towards the area She was looking at. Kaede stood looking very annoyed.  "Hey! Kaede!" Maki ran over to her and lead her to the table. She sighed, "Why do agree to spend any time with you."  Maki only giggled,"Well that's because some where down there you love me!" Before Kaede could say anything she was interrupted by Maki again. "Now come on! Show me the beautiful smile!!!" She beamed at the girl. Kaede sighed but I could see a small smile reach her lips but she soon turned away.  "Now Shuichi, please don't do it again..." I heard Rantaro say to me from across the table. I could only imagine what I did last time, but it was soon interrupted my my heavy breathing. "Oh no." I heard Kaede say.  I felt my own hands reach my head and rest on my chin.  "W-What...I-I don't know what your talking about...hehehe" What in the world is wrong with me?? "Shuichi, your being Horny again." I heard Kaede say to me. I'm so confused???? What is going on? "Horny? What's that?" I heard Mui say. "Well basically it's whe-" Himiko was cut of my Kiibo covering Miu's ears. "Nope not doing that."  The table laughed again.

Everything when white

(I may make an official chapter for the memories later."

I was back in the room.  With every memory from my life...I remember everything.  The memories felt so long but they came in a flash.  Everything was right were I left it. 

"Mom?"

That snapped Kyoko out of her trance.  She was off me quickly standing up looking at me surprised. "W-What?" "I-I remember...I-i remember everything..I-i" I could barely speak. "You remember even being a Remnant?" I shook my head,"no..I guess not everything". She bent down to me,"it's good you shouldn't remember that."

"Can I hug you?"

"You didn't need to ask that."

I hugged her again.