Reuniting Familys

{I'm currently working on a picture so for now this is you substitute}

Maki's point of view

We were sitting on the couch like before. Shuichi fell asleep again, at least I think, but this time he wasn't on me. He was clinging on to Kaito almost like a Koala. He was hidden under his purple coat and the only thing you could see of him was his blue ahoge. It was honestly pretty cute, but I eventually moved my attention away from the pair and back to Aoi.

She seemed to just finish explaining everything to Miu. "Hey Kaito!" Kokichi's Said getting his attention and most of everyone in the room as well. "Do you still have your cold or was that just part of the game?" The room wen dead silent but them Miu started dying of laughter on the floor. Himiko was trying to hold back her laughter but she still cracked a small smile. Kaito just looked at him like he was on drugs as well as me. Was he stupid or is he trying to make a joke."D-did...did you just call my deadly illness a cold?" Now mostly everyone was laughing. I wasn't, I still think his joke is stupid. I saw Shuichi wake up for a moment then buried is head deeper into Kaito's chest, while mumbling something on the lines ,"not even going to ask."

*knock knock knock*

Midway through everyone's laughing fit we heard a knock on the door.  Makoto got up to answer the door he opened it then immediately shut it again.  "I-it's Pekoyama...". Pekoyama... who is that?  He opened the door back and was obviously blocking it.  "Hello Makoto," she sounds extremely formal. "Umm is Kyoko in there?" " Hey Kyoko, Pekoyama wants to talk to you!" She got up from the couch and walked over to them. Makoto quickly moved and Kyoko took his place. " So..., why are you two blocking the door?" I could see much of her, all I could see was she has silver hair.

"HEY NAEGI!" Could you move were all trying to look at girl in front of you!!!" And the little shit blew their cover. I watched everyone tensed up. "Was that Ouma?" At this point I could visibly see Makoto freaking out. "W-what n-" "oooooh random person knows me!" He interrupted him making very clear that it was him. "Ouma Nyeh! Shut up!" Himiko snapped at him. It was enjoyable watching everyone glare at him. "Was that Yumeno?" I saw Himiko visibly freak out and I looked at her and shook my head. Looks like the women knows Himiko as well. "shit" she whispered under her breathe.  We all stared at in confusion.  She never cussed... "Yumeno don't cuss you're a fetus" Shuichi was still half asleep I watched as Aoi facepalmed. Himiko looked over at Shuichi with a failed attempt at looking upset. "I am not a fetus!" "Why did I just hear Saihara as well.  How many people are in there?"

Himiko and Shuichi were fighting about wether she was a fetus are not. I don't really care. If anything I am extremely annoyed with them. I watched as Aoi desperately tried to get them to stop arguing. I sighed and decided to give the women a hand. I slammed my hands on the coffee table, "Saihara, Yumeno, Shut the hell u-" Aoi put her hand over my mouth. I was only trying to help but I don't know who she thinks she is or who I am. I grabbed her hand and slapped it away. "What the hell, do you wanna die!?" She shushed me, I don't know what she's trying to do but if it's getting me pissed off she's succeeding.

"Makoto Naegi move" she sounded extremely stern and done with this fiasco, I could relate. "God damnit, the second she heard you." Aoi mumbled. Makoto didn't move an inch. "Don't make me chuck you across the room" I watched him shiver but stand his ground. "That's it" She grabbed him and put his hands behind his back restraining him. She looked about ready to chuck him. "H-hey listening w-why don't you go get Fuyu- OW!" She pulled tighter. "Please don't break his spine" Kirigiri asked the women.

I could get a better look of her now. She did has silver hair but she placed in a ponytail.  She had glasses that fit her nicely and red eyes exactly like mine.  She wore black leggings and a fitting gray sweatshirt.  But there was something on her that didn't seem to fit what she was wearing.  She had a black leather scabbard.  Most people probably couldn't tell what type of sword it was but I could.  From the looks of it could have been a katana but the size of the scabbard was too small.  Whatever it was it had a brown hilt.  From that and the with of it I guessed it was either a bamboo whip or a bamboo sword.  Either way it was definitely lethal.

She looked around the room at all of us and then back over Makoto. "How long." "A few hours" he responded. She kept looking at everyone. She locked eyes with me. It was probably one of the most awkward moments of my life. She dropped Makoto but didn't look away from me. I looked away from her, I didn't really care who she was or what she wanted. Before I new it something was around me.

It was the women before? I don't even know her? "H-Hey!! Let me g-" I felt something hit my cheek..it was wet and warm. W-was she crying? I guess we had some type of relationship before I entered the virtual world. I honestly didn't know how to react.   I mean this women I don't even know or at least didn't remember was hugging me sobbing for a reason I don't even know, not to mention I have never been good with emotions.... I don't want to hug her back. If I knew what was going on maybe I would but.. I don't.  She let go of me eventually but bent down so she was looking in my eyes. "H-hello..." she finally said something. "I'm sorry, I don't know who you are...." I told her.  She looked surprised for a second but she smiled at me, "T-that's okay".

She stood up and walked over to Makoto and Kirigiri.  "I'm going to go get everyone.  While I'm gone it's best that you explain everything or we will when we come here." She glared at them."B-But I don't think there ready for-". "Yes.  They are."  with that the women left. 

"What....what just happened?"