Six

[not edited]

Previously on Alpha Of Blood
I was about to cross the border when I heard a voice.

"Hey, you there, Stop!"
•••

I stood there frozen to the spot as the person shouted my name.

And I knew exactly who it was.

"Turn around!" They exclaimed and I was still frozen. I didn't want to look.

"Turn around, Now!" They shouted even more. Even though I know who it is, I'm too scared to turn around.

I made a run for it. I was only a couple metres to the pack border before I was on neutral land.

I then got tackled onto the floor and turned over.

I knew all along who it was.

Jaxon.

"Lexia." Jaxon said softly and loosened his grip on me but still had his hold on me.

"Let me Go! Let me Go!" I shouted thrashing around in his arms.

"Lexia calm down. I won't hurt you." Jaxon said trying to calm me down.

"You've already hurt me." I said and he completely lost his grip on me out of shock. Then I made my run for it. I changed into my wolf and ran. I could sense that Jaxon wasn't following me. He deserves what he has got. I don't care how much pain he might be in at the moment. He's caused me enough pain.

•••

After a while I made it back to the pack. I was glad that I was in the safe company of my own pack again. It was nice to see Layla and Avia but I went at that time to avoid Jaxon. But not everything ends out well.

Alec, Christina And Dad greeted me at the pack border as I mind linked them that I would be arriving.

They knew automatically that something was up.

"What Happened? We weren't expecting you back for a couple hours." Dad questioned as we walked back to the house. Our pack was quite small but had quite a few people. The houses weren't exactly on the border but far enough to be safe if something or someone attacks.

"I went to see Layla like I said and I saw Avia. Then Caleb knocked on the door and said to us that the meeting or something was cancelled and Jaxon was home. I grabbed my bag and went out of the window. Then as I was about to cross the border I was stopped and it was Jaxon. He tackled me and noticed it was me. He said he didn't want to hurt me and I said he already did. He then let go of me and I made my run for it. Then I made my way back." I explained and they all listened.

"Are you okay?" Alec asked as we made it to the front of the house.

"Kind of." I Said as we went into the house.

I don't really know how I feel. Am I happy that I saw my Mate again. Or made that I saw the mate that rejected me. I will admit that I still felt some sort of sparks when Jaxon tackled me. And I don't know why I get them. He rejected me. I shouldn't feel them kind of things.

I went up to my room and noticed that Layla had texted me to make sure I got home safely and such. I texted her what happened and she said she would talk to Jaxon about it even though I told her not to mention it. But it's Layla, I can't stop her after she set out to do something.

I don't want to see him again. But I know for sure that Cassy does, as she was basically jumping for joy when he tackled us. I don't even know why she would be happy if they basically attacked us. Maybe it was his touch.

Really, do I want to see him again?

•••
Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating in a month or so.
I'm sorry
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Follow my Instagram account if you want to, I'll be posting when there is updates.

Byeeee
-Becca🐺