Eighteen

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

Talking with my family was so nice, I know we texted and all but it was really nice.

Christina was round her friends for a sleepover the night we arrived. So we didn't see her, but she is coming home soon so I'm gonna see her. I miss my baby sister.

"I'm home!" Christina shouted as she came through the door. Me and Jaxon were sitting in the living room. He was sitting next to me rubbing circles on my back.

I am really excited to see Christina but she has held a grudge against Jaxon ever since I've left.

Dad and Alec adjusted to Jaxon being my mate cause I've accepted him as my mate. I feel like I've caused Cassy too much pain from not accepting Jaxon.

I know that Jaxon rejected me at first, but Cassy has talked to Zion, his wolf and apparently, Zion didn't want to reject me. It was all Jaxon's idea. Cassy is happy, close to Zion. And I am happy close to my mate. But there is gonna be some things that will take longer for me to trust him with then others.

Christina turned Into the living room and I got up as she entered the room. She ran towards me and enveloped me in a hug which I returned.

"Your back!" She said hugging the life out of me.

Suddenly she stopped hugging me and backed away. She was looking behind me. At Jaxon.

"What is he doing here!" Christina said as she looked at Jaxon with hatred. She has always held a grudge on people from a little age. She holds grudges until they make up for what they have done to her or her close friends and family.

"I've accepted what's my life is going to be like Chris. I know there have been some complications and all, but we are happy, wolves included." I said with a smile on my face.

"Complications?! He Rejected you Lexi, Rejected you. He didn't want you." She shouted slightly and it sunk it that he did reject me. It slips my mind as we are happy now. I looked towards Jaxon and sadness was etched onto his face.

Jaxon then stood up and walked over to me and Chris and started talking.

"I'm sorry for causing complications and I can tell by your anger that you are not happy with me but I do have to let you know that I love your sister. More than anything in the world. Trust me on that. I won't let her down again, Never!" Jaxon said with a smile on his face. He looked down slightly at me because he towers over me.

I'm not that small, I mean just over 5 foot isn't that small! He's like 6 foot something, I don't even know anymore.

{I'm sorry but I relate to this sooo much, my friends have a joke that I am 4foot 10" and I always say I'm over 5 foot}

"As long as my sister is happy, I'm happy. But don't go around thinking I have forgiven you for what your done to Lexi in the past." Chris said sternly to Jaxon.

He nodded at her and smiled at me.

Chris was a just little shorter then me but still over 5 foot. Chris has just started college which she had the option to do.

You first turn when you are around 16/17 and then if you haven't found your mate by the time you turn 17, you can attend the mating ball.

Christina hasn't turned yet as she is 16 but she along with the people her age are preparing for it.

If you find your mate and they are in the same pack as you, you can either give up college or continue on with it. If your mate isn't from the pack, you can transfer colleges or just throw in the towel to it.

After I came back, sadly from being rejected by Jaxon. I carried on my college classes and finished when I was 18 but I didn't take any of it to university. I didn't see the point.

Now I'm here, 20 years old and with my mate who rejected me and then accepted me in the space of three years. What a nice life I have.

•••

I walked around the house for a bit, as I was bored. Jaxon was talking with Alec and Dad about Packs or something and Chris was studying with her friend.

I looked at the picture above the fireplace. This picture held significance in this family.

It's because it's the only rememberable picture us three kids have of our mum. She died a couple months after giving birth to Christina. I was 3/4 at the time and Alec was 5/6 about. I remember parts about her but Alec becomes more emotional when it comes to her.

I remember the family changing when she died and Dad always told us the story of how she is with the angels in heaven now but he never explained the reason why she died. Up until this day. I still don't know.

I've asked around the pack, even close family's to our family and they don't seem to want to share anything.

I look at the painting and it was a young image of my mother. If you wanted to know, Her name was Caroline.

I loved that name as it reminded me of her. When me and Chris used to talk about us having babies when we were little, I used to say that I would incorporate her name somehow into my child's name.

According to my dad, I look a lot like her. I have a look of her physical aspects. I have her hair and her eyes, while Alec and Chris resemble my dad more then I do. I felt like the odd bunch in the family but If Mum was still here, we would be the odd ones together.

If only she was still living for me to talk about all the problems that I have had over the past couple years. I mean sisters and best friends help but sometimes you need a mother to talk to about growing up and the human ways of being a girl.

Trust me, I didn't really want to ask dad about it, so I talked to Layla's mum who treated me like her own daughter.

I do miss her, what I would do to spend one day with her again.

•••
Longer chapter today.
Basically a lot of explaining and things.
I've had some family issues at the moment, so sorry for not uploading every week like I said I would, I'll try and make up for it.
We are nearly on 3k, whattt!!!
Thank you so so much for all of the support, wouldn't have thought I would get 1k let alone nearly 3,
Love you allll!!!❤️

Byeeeee
-Becca🦔🐿🐺