Thirty-One

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

I don't know how long it had been since Ruelle had left the room along with the elder. I had been thinking the entire times. The chains were no longer wrapped around my wrists which made me sigh with relief. I tried to stand up multiple times but because I had been in the chains for them 3 months, I failed many times.

Every part of my body feels weak due to the silver. Cassy hasn't shown up yet. I still feel not myself.

I am also scared of what is going to happen. I was told what was going to happen, then had no say, but I guess I expected that I wouldn't have known.

What does Ruelle have against Jaxon. Have they had arguments in the past that led up to this. But what argument leads to stealing the mate of one of them, and claiming the person as their own?

Just before I was about to close my eyes, trying to get some rest, if I could, the door was slammed open. Two bulky people walked towards me, grabbed me by the upper arm and basically carried me out of the cell.

I looked around the scene as I was flashed past it. I hadn't seen any other room except that one for three months. My eyes were still adjusting to the light like every other time the room door was opened.

I tried to look towards the people who were dragging me along but my neck was too weak to turn that much.

Every part of me felt weak, my legs, my arms, my head. The silver really took a toll on me, could that had been a side affect of me being a goddess wolf. I still don't understand the traits of one and was 'special' ways they have.

Soon the dragging stopped, before I was placed onto a chair in some room. I looked around the best I could to see Ruelle and the Elder from yesterday.

Ruelle held a smirk on his face while the elder seemed to hold a blank face. Was he not fazed that he was going to do this ritual. I had never even heard of it before, and I grew up in a place in which you was told of all the different procedures.

"So are you ready for this?" Ruelle spoke sarcastically, walking towards me. He acted as if he was on top of the world.

"What do you think!" I said back, bitterly. He knows my answer, but he is just trying to get to me. Trying to get into my head.

Ruelle grabbed me by the hand, and dragged me towards the elder, who was on an almost stage. Was this gonna be watched or something?!

The ritual had started but I refused to do anything they said. Every time they would want  me to speak a word, my mouth was me zipped shut.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO FIND YOUR FAMILY HUH?! I know you love your little sister Christina and your pathetic excuse of a brother Alec. I will use them against you, if you don't cooperate. You don't know how much power I hold over you. YOU WILL BE MINE." He screamed in my face which made me back up and almost whimper.

A scowl replaced my shocked face.

I never expected I would do what I done next.

I spat in his face.

I know it is pretty basic, but with the pressure I am under and how unstable I am, I could hardly do anything else. A smirk came into my face as a scowl came into his. He wiped my spit of his face in a disgusted manner.

Mate you deserve it.

"Trust me this is your final warning. If you don't cooperate with this, I will hunt down and kill your family, and maybe even get you to watch. How would you like that, for your family to die because you couldn't cooperate to this deal." Ruelle snarled back in my face.

Disgust was written across my face.

What has made me so evil, I understand the situation with him getting revenge for his father but there must be something else behind that mask of his. But I don't want to know. All I want to do is get away and out of the hell hole forever.

If anyone finds me.

The words were being spoken, that I had to repeat to be unmated from Jaxon. I didn't know what to do, I can't risk the lives of my family, but I don't want to be unmated from my one true love and mate.

The elder stopped talking, indicating for me to start speaking.

"I, Alexia Sommers..." I started before a growl erupted from the place. You probably have heard it from a mile away.

Ruelle, who had been holding me up, dropped me to the floor before going into defence mode.

Both doors, on each side of the room, were kicked down. Many wolves charging into the hall that the 'ritual' was being held in.

The guards that had been overlooking the ritual, attacked the Intruders. I looked around to see where Ruelle was but I didn't see one sight of him.

Soon all the guards were taken down due to the sudden attack, and because they were weaklings.

I looked around the room filled with wolves to see anything. The elder had been backed into a corner but 2 wolves, snarling and hissing at him.

I looked to my left to see a dark wolf walking towards me, the darkest wolf in the room.

Also one I recognised.

"Jaxon?!..." I faintly whispered before the darkness took over.

•••
Hope you liked the chapter, has Lex been saved? You probably have all gathered who it is😂
And where has the ruthless Ruelle went? I hardly know myself😂
Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter, remember to vote, comment and share with your peeps😊

Adios
-Becca🦔🐿🐺