Twenty-Seven

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

Me and Jaxon were talking with a bunch of the pack for a couple of hours. Turns out everyone wanted to know everything about me and my life. Which is quite surprising as most don't want to, well the people I've met in the past have never wanted to. Maybe it's because I am their new Luna, they just want to make sure I am good.

After a while of talking, which was pretty exciting but my throat hurt, I decided to go and find dad. He had went off with Alec and Chris somewhere but I don't really know where.

"I'm going to find my dad." I spoke to Jaxon as someone was about to walk up to us to talk.

"Wait I'll come with you." Jaxon said, he was about to turn around to walk with me before I stopped him.

"People are still coming up to talk to you, you stay put and answer their questions, you are their leader after all." I said with my hand up stopping him from going any further.

I walked towards him to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he turned his head so we kissed full on.

I smiled and walked away trying to find my dad.

As I walked past, I noticed all the couples that were in the pack. They all seemed so happy to be around one another, and now me and Jaxon were as well. They also had children running around their feet so maybe that made them feel better.

Dad never met anyone new after loosing mum. His wolf has never settled with the fact that she was gone. They both still dearly wanted her here. Well everyone did. If I could bring her back, I would. It would give Christina a chance to experience what it is like to have a mother.

I also reckon she would have loved Jaxon. After all rejecting business happened anyways. We are happy now and I know that would have made her happy if she saw her daughter happy.

Even if she thought our neighbours cat was happy, she would be happy. It's just strange as to how she was such a kind hearted spirit, and why she left the world so early.

I started to tear up a bit as I was walking, it's hard to think about her. It's a happy sensation to think about her but at the same time, it's also a sad one.

I spotted Layla so I walked over to ask if she had seen Dad.

"Hey Layla, have you seen my dad?" I asked as she turned around as soon as she heard my voice.

"I think he went outside to see where Alec and Christina were as they went off with others to play a game of football (Soccer) or something." She said to me before carrying on..." and congrats on becoming Luna. You handled it pretty well if I should say so myself." She laughed while saying this one.

"Well thank you, I'll catch up with you later." I replied, laughing at the first part. It may have seemed pretty easy on my part but I've got to admit, I was scared so much in the middle of the whole pack. Cassy was scared as well but Zion was calming her down so that made me calm down as well.

I walked outside towards the area where Layla pointed towards. I didn't notice any football matches going on so I walked around to the side of the house.

I heard some rustling in the trees but I brushed it off, blaming it on the wind. It was a pretty chilly time of the year so I wouldn't have been surprised if the wind did pick up every now and then.

Cassy's ears were perked the whole time. She kept saying to me to go back, she thought someone was in the forest but there can't be. The pack was protected like a fortress. There was always people monitoring the pack grounds and surroundings.

Just as I was about to give up my search and walk around to the front of the house, I heard more rustling. I felt a presence behind me but I was stood still. They weren't from this pack, the presence smelt rouge like.

Just as I was about to swing and kick back at the presence, a cloth was placed over my mouth and nose. I held my breath for as long as I could but I had to give in. It was a mix between silver and a sleeping agent but I don't know. The sliver put Cassy into a state of shock so she couldn't contact Zion or Jax for help.

Just as I was about to pass out, I managed to speak a few words.

"Who are you?" I said lowly, as I was about to fall into a pit of sleep.

"You'll find out very soon." The deep voice spoke before I collapsed and fell it's a anticipated sleep.

•••
The plot is finally coming togetherrrrrr,
I'm sorry for not posting in like forever. I normally post like at night but I've been watching I'm a Celeb every night so I've been preoccupied😂
{SPOILERS FOR IM A CELEB}
Has anyone watched this years I'm a celebrity get me out of here. I've got to admit i liked the line up, and I loved that Jac won so I'm okay😂
Anyways remember to comment, vote and recommend to a friend,
See ya real soon,

Byeeee
-Becca🐿🦔🐺